I keep a blog of painted miniatures with their model number - awhile back I had painted the werebat from Kickstarter#3 model #169.  Is that intended to be 77448 which appears to be missing in the current inventory?

Blog with painted model: http://minipaint.blogspot.com/2018/01/reaper-miniatures-werebat-bones3-169.html

Thanks,

Rick

• Like 1

according to the chart I created (pulled from a list Reaperbryan posted concerning the model numbers of bones 3), that is the correct item number.  It is currently only in the previews gallery, It shows as a July release.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

• By lexomatic
      So I'm going to be starting a dwarven reclamation campaign in the fall, and I had 2 copies of the Dwarf butcher. I though it would be perfect to do one as a living butcher (who I can also use as an NPC townie) and his barbarian ancestor spirit that I can put on the table when he's a ragin'.
      So far the living butcher is mostly done (need to do his base and some touchups - I don't know how all of you are doing the eyes, because I can't see them even with a visor), and the ghostly ancestor is mostly done minus the ghostly glow I'll be drybrushing later. I do have a few process pics to post.

• By Pingo
      I'm working up some modern adventurers. I've always rather liked the sort of British modness of this figure.

For Bones, I prime with some thinned-down Reaper Brown Liner, which both shows details and gives a paint-friendly surface for later layers to grip.

All paints used (after the primer) are Golden Matte Fluid Acrylics. Color mixes are (usually) noted, but not exact ratios.

Questions are welcomed and I will try to answer them. Critiques are appreciated.

Usually I rough in the skin first. This is pretty rough. It's a simple mix of Titanium White and Burnt Sienna, with a bit of pink mixed from Titanium White and Red Oxide. I left the eye socket with the primer showing. This figure kind of wants to be colored 1960's-style, with very dramatic eye makeup and almost invisible lips, but I think I will try something different.

• By Pochi
      I painted another little mouseling druid. I went with a darker, grumpier scheme with this one. I love painting the mouselings!

• By JGroeling
      Recently finished this for @Kangaroorex had a lot of fun playing with the spring theme and a monster. Also first time I've tried to build a flower (wire with paper wrapping for leaves, heavier paper for flower itself, and magicsculpt for some of the other details).

Mama Werecroc with baby Croc, watering a swampflower. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)