Pochi

Spring Exchange - Galladon or "Man I hate cursive!"

1 hour ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I'll need to "borrow" this idea when the Core set comes next year:)

I "borrowed" from the cartoon so why not! The lemon is greenstuff with paperclip legs. The candles are greenstuff and the "melted wax" is blobs of super glue gel.

• Like 2

Very funny and nicely executed. I love the smug smile on the lemon.

Perhaps add "Man, I hate Cursive!" in freehand to the base?

Edited by paintybeard
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Very funny and nicely executed. I love the smug smile on the lemon.

Perhaps add "Man, I hate Cursive!" in freehand to the base?

Well, he lives with Jasper now so.....

I will never not laugh at that cartoon.  And the paint job turned out excellent.  Great work all around!

• Thanks 1

That is one of the coolest things that I have seen on this site Pochi.  Thanks for a chuckle when I needed one. ::P:

• Thanks 1

Outstanding

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dmpv01
      Autumn Bronzeleaf as a drow.

• By wickedshifty
      This guy was a wild ride, at one point the shading and blending was way off. Blending and shading are two thins I’m working on most so in the end it was good to have to dial him back. Still not fully pleased with the back of him, but he did teach me a lot. 

• By evilcoatrack
      I haven't painted much lately, but I did make time to paint this for a close friend's D&D character.  So far she seems happy with it, so I'm happy.

Sorry for the lighting - forgot to take a proper photo before gifting it, so I had to hold it almost inside a lamp.

• By Sophie was taken
      Needed to relax and paint for fun for a change, and wanted to try some new paints. This was a Fun little one, in spite of a slight miscast. Tuilin:

It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but I even managed to get pupils in her eyes that I’m happy with, yay!

The blue is a Vallejo shade I wanted to try out. It’s turquoise in English, but the Spanish name is Halcón Milenario (Millennium Falcon). I don’t know why they call it that as Han’s ship was most certainly not this color, but it’s pretty. Shadows and highlights were attempted by adding MSP Nightmare Black and Dragon White, respectively.

Her hair was another attempt at the Blond Hair triad, which is taking a bit of effort to get a handle on. It didn’t help that all my brushes are failing on me right when it’s not possible to get new ones. 

Comments and critiques welcome!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)