Sign in to follow this  
Dan d'Lyon

Slumbering Oblivion

Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.

Edited by Dan d'Lyon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had another look at this and done something of a 360. The minis are quite large, they look really nice and the pricing isn't too bad, plus I really like the honesty and enthusiasm of the project creator. I'm going to back it

Edited by Beagle

in order to try and generate more traction he's unlocked a bunch more stuff (already sculpted &cast in limited numbers so no worries about things not materialising ) that you can have as add ons/instead of the deep ones, as well as a mega pledge option if you want it all

b32c5c0e53d491bf334b38c7bced9158_origina

and here are a couple of painted examples (with what I think is a Dreamforged Eisenkern in the middle)

Comparison2.jpg?format=1000w

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 2

and a sneek peak at some concept art
Lilit is a cultist which means she was a human who voluntarily joined the forces of Cthulhu and as such was 'blessed' with a new form. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w394w0m006rgm57/cultisttype3pic.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured

have updated information for UK/EU backers and have updated the FAQ.

I was able to work out a deal with Rob at Mierce to have them ship for the UK and EU backers. It was a tough and arduous discussion full of points and counter points which nearly came to blows but in the end we hammered something out. 

I kid of course, I asked and Rob said yes. He's good people. 

So for UK/EU backers you can expect shipping to be:   

UK: £4  

EU: £8-10  

Since they ship from the UK it is cheaper than I can ship from the US so should be a break for the UK/EU backers. For everyone else the list in the Shipping FAQ is still the best estimates I've been able to get so far but I continue to into other options. If I manage to find something better another update will go out and the FAQ updated.

Cheers!

This is great news. I hope more people will join now. It also make complete sense, seeing how Mierce is doing the casting anyway. 

know getting free stuff is always a fun part of a KS. I've been where you are c944477abc92c1c101da485e07ff06d8.gif So I crunched some numbers and if we can reach 15k then I will give every backer at the $12 or above level the ability to choose a single miniature from the graphic below to receive for FREE. These are all $12 or lower miniatures and if others in this range get unlocked before the end of the KS those will be added to the list as well.

27352305cb38bfe78b6b42591d465724_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1528229213&auto=format&q=92&s=bd2c6e48316f89d8ff846fa77c50cb73

I'm also working on some other items so keep an eye out! I've also made a few cosmetic changes to the front page like adding costs to the pledge map, moving the add-ons further up the page, etc.

So if you want a free miniature get pledging, get a friend to join, spread the word or whatever you can do so we can get everyone a free critter!

Automatically Appended Next Post:

So we are now passed $13,000 which means Damsumah is unlocked in all his scaley glory. I've updated the pledge map as well as moved him into the add-on section.

Since we only have one miniature left to go in Collection A, the might Pirig Utag, I've added a graphic for Collection B to the main campaign page. As you will see, Dagon is up first in this collection followed by the lovely Lillaen.

Dagon is part of the Elite leadership caste and is roughly equivalent to a general. The sharp eyed among you may have spotted him on the new KS image and battle scene I posted a couple days ago.

d02c4122cc7dd3dcde06189ae15b0e3c_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1528297601&auto=format&q=92&s=5af768dec06b075f4d777547cc4fbd37

The Lillaen are Cultist leaders. They were once human females but gave themselves freely over to the power of Cthulhu and were 'blessed' with a new form and abilities.

78323f48a649b40738cfbfab01582e8a_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1528298142&auto=format&q=92&s=86d35ff04eaf5e901ba8355f9e36037b
New All in Collection A Pledge Level Coming

Finally, I am currently working on a graphic for an "all-in" pledge that includes everything in Collection A. That should be going up later today. I've received several requests for this so if you are one of those that want it all, keep an eye out!