Sign in to follow this  
Dan d'Lyon

Slumbering Oblivion

I would pledge for just Lillaen if I could. Will that be an option if she unlocks?

In that case, quick everyone make this hit the Lillaen stretch goal!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ratmaster2000
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/a-mischief-of-giant-rats
      Midlam Has a new Kickstarter Featuring a whole bunch of rats. Hopefully I am posting this right:) If not, @Darsc Zacal please fix/delete as needed
      http://kck.st/2MgyDhw

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      The Hunters 2114 is a fully cooperative game which enables you to play solo or with a group of friends.
      Players become machine hunters who participate in a complex and gripping campaign comprised of 200 story cards. The narrative presented on the cards is full of story twists and difficult decisions to make.
      During the campaign, players execute missions. Each of them takes 30 to 60 minutes to play. It may take place during the day or at nighttime, in various weather conditions. Every time players must choose proper tactics and equipment matching current circumstances.
      Players may barter with local inhabitants, undertake various jobs, overcome unexpected obstacles or expand their base in order to manufacture over 70 different types of gear from parts scavenged during the game.

• By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
    • By vulture
      I always liked the Idea of a KS for a complete RP module, minis, terrain and all. FOI is a nice company.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)