Well, doesn't he look like quite the friendly one.

Good work on him!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Compound (from the game Guild Ball), a collaborative experiment between the Alchemist and Engineer Guilds to see how much their combined talents could "improve" the average human Guild Baller.

Despite having some difficulties painting his skin, I just could not get the highlights on his belly to look right, I'm very pleased with the end result.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Farris, a former knight turned member of the Blacksmiths Guild, from the game Guild Ball.

Rather pleased with this in the end, although I need more experience working on PVC minis, I missed so many mold-lines while prepping this one!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Starting yet another Guild Ball mini:-

Compound, a player for both the Engineer and Alchemist Guilds. He was pretty easy to assemble considering he came in a lot of pieces for a metal mini (body, apron, both arms, head and four canisters for the engine on his back.

Since it involved drybrushing, I started on his mechanical arms:-

So far I've finished the wooden (Parasite Brown > Brown Wash > Parasite Brown drybrush > Ochre Yellow drybrush > Sepia Wash) and material (Scarlett Red > 1:2 Scarlett Red/Pale Yellow > Brown Wash) parts. The bronze metal parts are a base of Bronze with a Brown Wash so far and the steel parts are yet to be done.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)