Mckenna35

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

I'm in for a single flowers pack to see how I like them. They look good though! I don't need to spend for a ton however. They say they'll eventually go into their webstore which is great! 

• Like 6

It is one that could quickly add up fast, but was pretty easy for me to justify just going in for one. Maybe I'll do an addon of a second. I am picking flowers because I like flowers, the end, lol. Even easier since they'll eventually hit webstore and then I can pick them up as needed. Glad they're funded and I'm glad to help get them going though ^_^

• Like 2

I'm not good at making flower tufts and never even considered trying to make mixed color ones. Since they seem harder to make, and I already have normal grass tufts and can make single color flower ones, I'll give these a try. Went in for the Spring Mix Flowers, Warm Mix Flowers, and Cool Mix Flowers. That seems like a pretty decent mix of warm and cool color options without having to spend too much. 

Spoiler

a6cf18f2916303be2f273d95c543d33b_origina

• Like 2

I pledged for one as well... because I want them all, but can only afford one.

• Like 3

I'm in for a couple. I got a bunch of flower tufts about a month ago from Shadow Edge but I really wanted some white flowers and I liked the spring mix so these got me. 

• Like 3

Backed this at the irregular level plus 3 flower packs.

• Like 3

Went in for one. Could be tempted at more but am trying to resist.

Is there anything i am missing here or is this basically the same as what I have from Scenic express?  price vs size is about the same.  Just curious if there is something I am missing about them.

• Like 1

I’m in for 6 packs. I’d say I’ll mix and match but most likely they’ll all end up being flowers! 

• Like 2

I upped my pledge to include one more set.  Depending on how things go I might end up adding more. Can never have too many tufts :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darcyperry/dungeons-of-doom-v-law-vs-chaos-star-hat-miniature

In case anyone is looking. Some fun ones in here. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135116486/assassins-creed-brotherhood-of-venice?ref=discovery

About
      If you pledge before November 14th 11:59 EST (17:59 Paris/CET, 16:59 London) you will get the Ezio the Assassin miniature for free (a $7 USD/ 7€ / 6 £ / $10 CAD value). The miniature will be available as an add-on after that and does not have any effect on the gameplay. 
      Cliquez ici pour une version française de cette page.
      Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood of Venice is a tabletop board game with miniatures aiming to capture the essence of Assassin's Creed® and turn it into a fun, fully cooperative game for 1 to 4 players. 
      It is played in a campaign spanning several months in 1509 in which you play a small team of Assassins in charge of developing the Headquarters of the Brotherhood of Assassins in Venice, after Ezio Auditore da Firenze has defeated Cesare Borgia and his allies, between the events of Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed®: Revelations.
      Players will use their Assassin's skills, equipment and their own sense of tactics to complete various objectives while evading detection from the Guards.
      The campaign will pit you against Templars, let you explore unknown events of the Brotherhood in Venice, and determine the fate of the Brotherhood in the famous City of Masks.
      Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood of Venice is a Triton Noir game under license by Ubisoft Entertainment.
      First time on Kickstarter ? Click here to see how it works.
      The game will be available in English or French. You will be able to choose your language in the pledge manager (after the Kickstarter campaign). In addition, we will offer free pdf files for German, Spanish and Italian languages with the rules, the campaign book and the cards' text.
    • By paintybeard
      I don't think anyone has flagged up this yet:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1799238918/canitaurs-and-felitaurs-miniatures-and-cards-set-f

Starting on October 15th. I rather like the Samurai Chow, and some of the others look good too.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Welcome to the world of Nemesis! This new board game, designed by Adam Kwapiński, is the result of a collaboration between Awaken Realms (creators of This War of Mine: TBG, The Edge: Dawnfall and Lords of Hellas) and Rebel (creators of Drako, Dream Home and K2) .It's a 1-5 players semi-cooperative Sci-Fi horror where you and your friends try to survive while attempting to fulfill your secret objectives that may sometimes collide. It will also enable full co-op as well as solo play experience. 
      Nemesis offers one-of-a-kind gameplay, that you currently won't find anywhere else in the board game world. It has been in professional development for over three years, so it already plays very well, provides good balance and contains a multitude of interesting mechanics, as proven by the prototype reviews below. 

If you like Sci-Fi survival settings and ships swarming with alien life forms, you will love it - and if that genre was never on your radar, this game is likely to change your mind! 

*We will be lagging a little bit with the Stretch Goals presentation due to too high funding speed! 

*Out of all reviews / movies two were paid: Cardboard Rhino (rules presentation / tutorial how to play that took a lot of time to make!) and Man vs Meeple (which is a preview showing the game in detail). All other videos were not paid. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1713178938/mythexplorers-ii-rpg-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      About us  
      RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting. 
       We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects. 
      We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint ! 
      Why Crowdfunding?
      Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexploers, Chaos Pact team , Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience. 
       We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 1 month! Because of this we must limited the maximum quantity than can offer in this kickstarter to 80 copies of each miniature. 
       All our backers are very satisfied with the finall product, also you can buy in our web store ! 
       We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES.
       Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this proyect, you will get the best price you can dream, , exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)