Mckenna35

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

On 6/1/2018 at 12:41 AM, Talae said:

Alright you guys win. I went for all of these plus the Muddy Debris Tufts.

Now that's rolling a 7 on a d6!  

On 6/1/2018 at 12:59 AM, Talae said:

P.S. 

My wallet hates all of you. No hard feeling, though.

The hating will continue right up until you start using them.  Mine at from other companies but tufts are one of the best scenery ideas ever!  Trying to do that with static grass is painful and messy.  I hope these turn out well and I will see them at retail.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, TheMandolin said:

I really intended to get some grass tufts, or irregular tufts but I ended up getting all flowers. 

I'm not certain, but you can snip off the flowers and still use the grass if you want. 

DH wanted yellow flowers and mossy irregular, and I picked spring mix and muddy tufts.  With the dry grass from a different vendor, and summer static grass I think we have a pretty good mix of choices now. 

• Like 2

I went for the Spring Mix, Warm mix, Black flowers, Purple flowers. 

Can't say that I've ever seen black flowers from anyone else. 

And purple because you can never have too much purple... 

• Like 5

On 5/31/2018 at 2:18 PM, Talae said:

Got my email, but can't decide at the moment. I may have to wait to choose.

So far leaning towards one of the following:

• Mossy Irregular Tufts
  • Spring Flower Mix
  • Cool Flower Mix
  • Warm Flower Mix

I only pledged for one, so this is going to be tough.

I'm going to add one or two more, but i need to wait until mid month. I'm glad the backer kit doesn't close until July.

• Like 1

If I'd have known there was a BackerKit one could add more to I would have found a way to get in at even just the basic pledge, doubly so with it being an early July close.  Oh well, means waiting for retail.  I'll live ^_^

• Like 1

I ended up with Burnt Debris tufts (for western models), Black Flowers (for my Jutes horde), Mossy tufts, and Warm Mix flowers.  Have a feeling that I'll need many more when these hit retail.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I ended up with Burnt Debris tufts (for western models), Black Flowers (for my Jutes horde), Mossy tufts, and Warm Mix flowers.  Have a feeling that I'll need many more when these hit retail.

About my thoughts too, but I can wait until then with my single pack of flowers. If I have a figure that goes "ooooh these would be perfect!" I know the option is there. 

• Like 3

In response to a question asked on the last update, they're currently looking at beginning fulfillment in August.  Couple months past the projected delivery date, but I think they got taken by surprise with how popular this ended up being.  They've also show pictures in the updates of the production versions of the flowers (which is all they've been making so far).

• Like 3

If their shipping location is Sheffield Lake, OH, I believe I will be getting a package by the 10th:) Sometimes Informed Delivery is useful:)

• Like 4

Aww snap. Mine may or may not be arriving in Oregon to my mom's place before I take my stuff from her garage to the great north. Eh, if so, no big deal. But I hope they get there before the 14th!! 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Aww snap. Mine may or may not be arriving in Oregon to my mom's place before I take my stuff from her garage to the great north. Eh, if so, no big deal. But I hope they get there before the 14th!! 

Well I am in California and mine says the 10th, so chances are good you'll get them around the same time:)

• Thanks 1

Got my shipping notice as well. Man, they pulled this off quick! I'm looking forward to seeing how they came out. Love projects like this.

• Like 2