Mckenna35

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

Got my tufts! \(◠ヮ◠)/

They're smaller and a little shorter than I expected. Still, I like them. They should work well to add a bit of height and size variety when placed next to the taller Army Painter tufts I have. I really like the Burned Debris tufts.

The flower tufts have a fair bit of loose flowers that fell off in shipping. I plan on gluing a few flowers around the base of the tufts as 'fallen flowers'. No idea if that will look good though. I'm definitely looking forward to trying these out. Ended up getting:

1x Burned Debris Tufts
 1x Cool Mix Flowers
 1x Muddy Irregular Tufts
 1x Spring Mix Flowers
 1x Warm Mix Flowers

Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Like 6

I was also a little surprised by the size and all the flowers that fell off.  I really like the colors though and they should work as some nice accents.  Overall I am happy with them. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Oh good, I thought I was the only one with stuff falling off:) But I may just use the fallen pieces as debris:)

You can see some of it in my pic on the previous page. Honestly, though, that pic downplays how much was loose.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I got mine this week and I used a few on some bases yesterday.

• Like 2

My spring mix (one pack with pink and white flowers) arrived at my mom's place. They look nice!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I keep forgetting to get my package from the post office :rolleyes:

No worries, they'll be okay. I think they enchanted the tufts or something. My flowers still look as vibrant and fresh as the day they were packaged! ( ≖‿≖) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

My package arrived in Oz yesterday. Some of the flower petals have fallen off in transit, but most still look perfectly usable.

The tufts are definitely smaller than I had expected though.

• Like 1

I remembered to get my flower tufts from the post office today. They look really great ^_^ 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      The Return of Cleopatra - 28mm Egyptian Miniatures, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1267315341/the-return-of-cleopatra-28mm-egyptian-miniatures

I see some stuff from @TaleSpinner!
    • By beefcake
      The second campaign for STL files for The Wizard's Tower is underway.

This version includes a Bridge and much more.
      2 Stretch Goals down, and the third to break soon.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-expansion-sets-printable-stl-fil?ref=creator_nav

Thanks.

• By Mckenna35
      I was in on the Chibi project they did earlier this year and it was delivered on-time and the quality was good.  This looks like an interesting assortment of figures, including good deals on  bunch of Heartbreaker stuff!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/impact-miniatures-presents-the-lost-ks-mini-projec?ref=friends_launched

Their synopsis:

Not All Minis go to Heaven
       Impact! believes that lost and forgotten or unmade miniatures shouldn't stay lost to the hard drive abyss they've been relegated to.  
      Whether they were from discontinued lines, failed or undelivered projects we think they deserve to be resurected, brought into the light, and that's why this project is dedicated that end.   
      Today we give you a chance to get minis that are either no longer available, or never made it the light of day.  
      Over the past year Impact! has reached out to different Kickstarter Creators whose lines of miniatures failed to fund, were never got delivered or finished, or simply were discontinued after an initial printing run.     
      We've licensed or outright purchased everything shown in this project and now all that is left raise the capital for molds and materials and bring these amazing miniatures to backers to you, your friends, and your families and for gamers on tables everywhere! 
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      Whether you’re new to the Pathfinder® universe or you’re a seasoned veteran, Pathfinder: Kingmaker® is the CRPG you’ve been waiting for. 
      Here at Owlcat Games, we love and are inspired by classic isometric computer RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Fallout and Arcanum. Our dream is to rekindle the thrill of playing those games for the first time. Building your hero, exploring the unknown, getting to know your companions, experiencing the adrenaline rush of your first battle (and your last), delving into mysterious dungeons, and—most importantly—seeing your protagonist and your world change through your actions.
        We've always been big fans of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game® from Paizo, Inc®, so we thought: How cool would it be to do this in the beloved Pathfinder setting? Paizo agreed, and with your support, we hope to bring a brand-new fantasy saga to life.

I do not have good experiences backing computer games on Kickstarter ... and Pathfinder does not have a good history with computer games. Still, I'm willing to back this. I like the Pathfinder system, the setting, the Adventure Path ... I think they are doing the right thing here (combat is real-time pause, party based, lots of companions and as a whole they are inspired by Baldur's Gate, Torment , etc. - well, who isn't? And they've got Chris Avellone as "narrative designer").

• Who's Online   15 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)