Mckenna35

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

I'm in for a single flowers pack to see how I like them. They look good though! I don't need to spend for a ton however. They say they'll eventually go into their webstore which is great! 

• Like 6

It is one that could quickly add up fast, but was pretty easy for me to justify just going in for one. Maybe I'll do an addon of a second. I am picking flowers because I like flowers, the end, lol. Even easier since they'll eventually hit webstore and then I can pick them up as needed. Glad they're funded and I'm glad to help get them going though ^_^

• Like 2

I'm not good at making flower tufts and never even considered trying to make mixed color ones. Since they seem harder to make, and I already have normal grass tufts and can make single color flower ones, I'll give these a try. Went in for the Spring Mix Flowers, Warm Mix Flowers, and Cool Mix Flowers. That seems like a pretty decent mix of warm and cool color options without having to spend too much. 

Spoiler

a6cf18f2916303be2f273d95c543d33b_origina

• Like 2

I pledged for one as well... because I want them all, but can only afford one.

• Like 3

I'm in for a couple. I got a bunch of flower tufts about a month ago from Shadow Edge but I really wanted some white flowers and I liked the spring mix so these got me. 

• Like 3

Backed this at the irregular level plus 3 flower packs.

• Like 3

Went in for one. Could be tempted at more but am trying to resist.

Is there anything i am missing here or is this basically the same as what I have from Scenic express?  price vs size is about the same.  Just curious if there is something I am missing about them.

• Like 1

I’m in for 6 packs. I’d say I’ll mix and match but most likely they’ll all end up being flowers! 

• Like 2

I upped my pledge to include one more set.  Depending on how things go I might end up adding more. Can never have too many tufts :)