Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

020462: silverhorn

My Druid is circle of the Shepard- she can cast spectral animals to help buff the party. She is also an astrologist with a huge interest in space. She also has the robe of stars...

i made her spectral unicorn a space unicorn...because why not? 

She is also attached (although no reaper) to show the robe I painted...

118B247A-2E22-4B33-8E9A-628A86C52CED.jpeg

FED0DD79-1C3B-4C1F-A38C-941D88884A4C.jpeg

0879A31D-5B2C-4387-A7A5-8944B62F4180.jpeg

1E40926C-7DC6-4499-8D9D-8BDABC8D715E.jpeg

• Like 19

Very pretty!

It is completely ok to show off non Reaper minis here, btw.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Citrine said:

Very pretty!

It is completely ok to show off non Reaper minis here, btw.

Good to know! I’m very proud of my character, perhaps I will share her and my other hero forge character 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Generic Fighter
      So I'm going to be repainting some D&D Minis for the DDM Guild's Prize support at GenCon 2018. Just really got started last night, but progress is progress. Sorry about the crappy phone picture.

So, I'm gonna be keeping track of my progress here. My deadline is the first full weekend of July, the 8th or so. As I'll need to mail them to someone who is actually attending:(

GF
    • By Jordan Peacock
      Reaper Bones #77029, "Silverhorn, Unicorn" (32mm scale plastic fantasy gaming miniature) modified with epoxy putty and mounted on a 50mm round-lipped plastic gaming base, for use as a gaming miniature for Iron Kingdoms RPG.  The main modification to the mini itself is really just that I used some epoxy putty to add "shoulder flames," in the same way as I did with my "Urcaenhound.  The figure came out of the blister heavily leaning to one side, and with a curved-back horn, but I just decided to work with it rather than trying to straighten it out any further with boiling water.

The main body is painted in Denim Gray, with shadows of Charcoal Gray, while the fiery areas go from White to Golden Yellow to Neon Orange to Scarlet Red.  The horn is painted Metallic Brown, with the ridges of the horn highlighted in Inca Gold, and the ridges on the "fire side" of the horn have dots of Neon Orange to suggest projected/reflected light.

My justification for this creature was that in the Warmachine game, Feyora (a major heroine for the Protectorate of Menoth) is at one point portrayed as riding a horse with mane and tail of flames, with barding that includes some "exhaust pipes" extending from its shoulders.  Perhaps those "exhaust pipes" are redirecting the magical flame that would otherwise be blasting out of the shoulders as I've portrayed here?  (Although Feyora is likely immune to fire anyway, since that seems to be popular for priests of Menoth.)  No such creature is covered in the official "fluff," but I decided for my own campaign to invent a creature known as the "Aethon" (named after one of the horses pulling the Sun Chariot in myth), which are horses descended from the first steeds granted by Menoth when he gave the Four Gifts of Civilization to primitive humans.  

My idea is that the Protectorate maintains a small herd of the creatures, but that they're so wild and rambunctious that they're rarely ever actually put to use for anything -- so Feyora's use of one as a mount is seen as a sign of special favor from Menoth.  In addition, the idea is that some of these horses, through various misadventures, might have been abandoned or lost, and hence have gone wild, posing a potential threat to unwary travelers who startle them.
    • By lexomatic
      WIP
      This unicorn has a slightly lavender tone because my PC half-drow wild magic sorcerer, Grz'zilda, has already summoned a unicorn a few times through wild magic surges.

• By lexomatic
      So I need to do my Bones 3 Sophie for August because a friend is in town. I decided to also do a small horde of "20" goblins because I will be GMing adventures soon that require some (I think it's officially 22?). I chose not to paint the musicians & standard bearers that are part of ogre command, or the pathfinder pyromancers set I think I have somewhere in my vault of unpainted minis, because that's a lot. I also decided to paint some other stuff of use - the unicorn because I'm currently playing a wild magic sorceror who has already summoned a unicorn twice! a purple worm because I have been waiting forever for a restock, and some rats because they always useful. One day I will also paint up all my kobolds and there will be a great and terrible battle (and realistically, the goblins will win because there are twice as many).
      Unpainted photo soon - the minis are all currently drying. I will only prime/ base coat today due to leaving for game in 5 hours.
      Paging @buglips*the*goblin: I want to make sure I'm not painting diseased goblins. If I remember correctly, blue is a no? tanned through yellow, orange, reddish tinges are okay, and green too?
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)