Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Not Reaper- MY PCs! Finellen and Torgga pic heavy.

These are my heroforge minis I got for my characters. 

One is Finellen Braunanvil- dwarf Barbarian sailor

and one is Torgga Torrun- dwarf Druid/Ranger astrologist (she has the robe of stars also...)

Tried new techniques on both, on Finn the gem was new to me, and on Torgga the OSL and galaxy painting on the cloak. 

folks expressed interest so here here they are! Any C&C is welcome! 

DA4BAC5A-C0D1-4275-9F5B-2527CD770446.jpeg

47802AC8-D0D1-42AA-9033-CB9A73A52532.jpeg

D2A248DB-E9CD-411D-86D5-9F9429AD9E71.jpeg

94A52723-2ABB-4ECD-A301-16FC57B5ACAA.jpeg

DD6FC652-6F4D-42C2-90C5-279CDBB29240.jpeg

EA8A6203-4DF4-4746-B4B8-11E5C9545966.jpeg

4027F382-CA68-4B18-80E2-A096F5E6F5B6.jpeg

54C15595-DC81-412D-8B30-6D48A815BC9C.jpeg

66237E39-D7F7-424B-9FE3-ED190DF8B13F.jpeg

9D2CE880-162E-4F03-806D-1DEDF5AB56EA.jpeg

E9E0C8E2-5A53-41E9-8818-9DDFD0EAAEF9.jpeg

• Like 16

Very cool.

Considered getting a hero forge mini made for awhile, but have heard concerns over quality.  When did you get yours? Do you know if quality has increased over time? Are you happy with the purchase?

1 hour ago, Guyscanwefocusplease said:

Very cool.

Considered getting a hero forge mini made for awhile, but have heard concerns over quality.  When did you get yours? Do you know if quality has increased over time? Are you happy with the purchase?

I have gotten several heroforge minis made. 

These two were were just purchased recently. 

Heres what hat I will say:

the regular plastic is trash. 

The metal (steel) is good for playing, but hard to paint.

these are both in the premium plastic. I can not recommend the premium plastic enough- I love painting it. But these aren’t minis like bones that can be thrown into a bag, we keep them in a case with foam surrounding them. But go for the premium plastic. Steel isn’t bad but you lose some good details for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wickedshifty said:

these are both in the premium plastic. I can not recommend the premium plastic enough- I love painting it. But these aren’t minis like bones that can be thrown into a bag, we keep them in a case with foam surrounding them. But go for the premium plastic. Steel isn’t bad but you lose some good details for sure.

Plus one to that, the quality for detail seems really good but they are very brittle. One of mine got bumped off the table and she lost her head! 

Very good painting, and thanks for the info as well.:winkthumbs:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this