GodOfCheese

Warning: Do not feed adventurers to Sphynx

On 5/18/2018 at 7:39 AM, GodOfCheese said:

One thing I love about this model: the jewelry. This sphinx has been hanging out guarding the pyramid for a really long time, but every day she gets up and accessorizes.  :-)

IMG_8783.resized.png

I think she needs a puzzle magazine. But afar from that, she came out great.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Very nice! Her jewelry, face and especially those lovely green eyes came out great. Bonus kudos for not painting her with red lips. 

• Like 1

Very nicely done!  ^_^  As others have said the jewelry details are especially nice and I do like how she looks with her face painted to look more cat-like.  

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, Generic Fighter said:

WOW! Those eyes!

GF

Thanks!  The eyes came out slightly messy, but I like how they ended up.  The color is Citadel Waystone Green, which is very thick and glossy. :-)

17 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Very nice! Her jewelry, face and especially those lovely green eyes came out great. Bonus kudos for not painting her with red lips. 

13 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Very nicely done!  ^_^  As others have said the jewelry details are especially nice and I do like how she looks with her face painted to look more cat-like.  

Thanks!! I really struggled with her lips... I wanted to paint them fleshier, but I took a good look at my cats and many cats from the web (is it really possible to only look at a FEW internet cat pictures?) and chose to leave them close to the fur color and have the lip seam black.  

It would have been easy to give her pink lips, but also ridiculous. :-)

• Like 2