Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

07005 Cairn Wraith

Great figure! Your OSL effect rocks and the green moss you added to the base helps tie the whole thing together. Looks like the wraith is actually rising from a crack in the earth. 

• Like 1

Thank you all so much. I’ve been working on improving my OSL so it’s nice to hear I’m getting there. Also, his base is beautiful without anymore basing, I just filled it out further to make him special, since I like him so much. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nethear
      Fire Giant, miniature in Blood Rage board game by CMON. 
      Second attempt at Object Source Lighting, and first at actual flames, lava and red hot sword. 

• By wickedshifty
      These are probably some of my best work ever, which is a little silly. But they are such nice little sculpts and I love them. I got them for free for ordering so much. 

• By Brianuk
      Nearly finished with the Dungeon Dwellers special from Reaper. Will add a goblet (is that just red wine?) to the base and have a final go at highlights. 
      The base is thin Cork sheet from The Range (if you are in the UK) layered up. It tears very easily but good for things like this. 

• By Geoff Davis
      03428: Barrow Warden Mystic sculpted by Bob Ridolfi

• By dks
      Here is the latest of my Pathfinder figures that I painted: Barzillai Thrune (#60205). 
      I sculpted this figure last year and he was newly available at ReaperCon 2017.  If you go to ReaperCon this year, you can see this figure in person.
      As with Octavio Sabinus (link to my Show-Off thread), Barzillai also appears in the Pathfinder Adventure Path "Hell's Rebels" as a major NPC: link to cover image of #97. (Wayne Reynolds painted the cover art.  The armor makes me think of a shark.)
      Barzillai is the new lord-mayor in Kintargo, and his notions of law and order are going to provoke a lot of resentment, especially from the PCs!
      I wanted the base to evoke a city under siege, so I sculpted the stone rubble out of Aves Apoxie Sculpt, and stuck some toothpicks in as stakes.

Enjoy!

Derek
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)