Darsc Zacal

StoneHaven Adventurers 2018

5 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

I’ve backed every Stonehaven Kickstarter since Gnomes, so I’m in this one too, but I’m not sure what I’d be hoping for. Other than a yak, of course...

A Yakfolk, clearly

yikaria.jpg.e49ea228e6f32a611e0294d198103a88.jpg

I've backed every one of their Kickstarters except the terrain...I just don't have much cardstock in my collection!  

• Like 1

I have backed most of their campaigns. Not sure if this one is going to be more than just a single mini, though.

• Like 2

I was really only interested in the witch with her ferret pet (hmm, could I get two if I pledged 12 bucks??), but now that it is on her shoulder instead of at her feet, I am thinking I might not pledge at all. Nothing else, for me anyways, caught my eye. And when it says an adventuring party for $21 bucks, I wonder if that means five of n mini we like, or the specific groupings of parties. Hmm.

2 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I was really only interested in the witch with her ferret pet (hmm, could I get two if I pledged 12 bucks??), but now that it is on her shoulder instead of at her feet, I am thinking I might not pledge at all. Nothing else, for me anyways, caught my eye. And when it says an adventuring party for $21 bucks, I wonder if that means five of n mini we like, or the specific groupings of parties. Hmm.

Typically the specific group they are offering. Stonehaven tends to even chain the bags together and color code them.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Talae said:

Typically the specific group they are offering. Stonehaven tends to even chain the bags together and color code them.

Exactly.

Plus there is a price list by mini size on the campaign page if you want to pick and choose.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I don't see the ferret on her shoulder, did I miss something? I see her staff sticking through her hair but I don't see the ferret anywhere.

36 minutes ago, EvilJames said:

I don't see the ferret on her shoulder, did I miss something? I see her staff sticking through her hair but I don't see the ferret anywhere.

OMG! No wonder I kept thinking the ferret looked weird::o: Now I am really disappointed:(

• Like 1

I don't think Mike had sculpted the ferret yet.

Or if he did he hasn't posted a photo of it.

For sure the ferret is coming. He likes sculpting little critters, plus this is a quote from the project page:

"Niviny Shimbler, the Female Half-Elf Witch, and Toader the Ferret has been added to the Skull Stabbers Adventuring Party"

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

OMG! No wonder I kept thinking the ferret looked weird::o: Now I am really disappointed:(

I'm sure it's coming. It's named in the announcement, so I assume it's coming.

• Like 1

Mike does a great job on little critters.  Personally, I would love to see a kickstarter all about goblins and grippli.  He does an amazing frog and such tiny detail!  Don't get me wrong, I like his work, but his small stuff is what is truly amazing

I am only holding out due to laziness.  I should really participate...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Mike does a great job on little critters.  Personally, I would love to see a kickstarter all about goblins and grippli.  He does an amazing frog and such tiny detail!  Don't get me wrong, I like his work, but his small stuff is what is truly amazing

I am only holding out due to laziness.  I should really participate...

The Grippli are fantastic, but I cry a little bit painting them.  They're so tiny!

I need to figure out better bases for them.  The older ones who had integrated bases fall over too often.

True enough.  I had someone who played a grippli paladin and used the grippli on a dragonfly followed by the grippli knight for their minis.  those took a lot of patience.

• Like 5

The sculpts shown are all fantastic, we went in for all 4 parties,.

• Like 6