Darsc Zacal

StoneHaven Adventurers 2018

Welp, I've pledged. Did the duo pledge, with $9 extra for the three gripli. Gonna get the owl mage and the hireling. He's holding a turkey for crying out loud!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Put in a Completionist pledge a few days ago. Even though I have no need/desire for Owl people, I might paint the tiny one as a Decidueye from Pokemon Sun/Moon just for S&Gs. The rest will likely go in my Box Of Goodwill.

GF

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Generic Fighter said:

Put in a Completionist pledge a few days ago. Even though I have no need/desire for Owl people, I might paint the tiny one as a Decidueye from Pokemon Sun/Moon just for S&Gs. The rest will likely go in my Box Of Goodwill.

GF

Trying to work out how to join your Box of Goodwill group...::D: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i like hte little owl archer, but i'm nervous i might not like the resulting sculpt so i'll pass on that one

Did the math and completionist nets me 7 more figures. Then my pick and choose method. Ah well. I'm okay with that.

• Like 3

I don't know why I resisted upping my pledge to Completionist for so long. I love Stonehaven's figures quite a lot.

• Like 2

And it's done and Funded!

Didnt quite reach the owl child archer but Stonehaven did sneak in a $34,000 goal that I didn't even see till after the kickstarter ended.

IMG_1819.JPG.8de76e6e3a30f58b4af1f6a68556348a.JPG

I quite like him, but then Mikes mechanists are some of my favourites in StoneHavens lines.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      Arr...   

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/656177818/pirates-of-treasure-island
      About
      DEAD MAN'S CHEST
      Squire Olsen, Dr. Edwards, and the rest of the EOE gentlemen having asked me to help promote the whole particulars about this Treasure Island Kickstarter, from the beginning to the end, keeping nothing back but the bearings of the Casting Room, and that, only because there is still castings not yet purchased, I take up my pen in the hope of being paid by John in the year of grace 2018, and go back to the time when John first presented his plan for this Kickstarter and the stained old Salesman with the sabre cut first took up his lodging in the EOE Office. I remember him looking over his desk and whistling to himself, then breaking out in that old Casting Room Pirate Song:
      “Fifteen men of a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a Pirate Kickstarter, Drink and the devil had done for the rest, Yo ho ho and a Pirate Kickstarter”
      The first 4 sets include all the named Characters from the book.
      THE TOUGHEST OLD SALTS
      The 5th Set includes the Characters in the book that were not named. I have taken the liberty of calling them The Toughest Old Salts.
      "We got together in a few days a company of the toughest old salts imaginable--not pretty to look at, but fellows, by their faces, of the most indomitable spirit.”
      THE BLACK SPOT DEAL
      "...But what is the Black Spot Deal, John?", I asked.
      "It's a Rare Deal, Mate. People keep their weather eye open for such deals, then buy them on their honor.  
      People who is smart as paint is likely to lose their dead lights if they don't see how good this deal be. A collection of the finest Pirate's Pewter. 30 Dirty Scoundrels, Monkeys, Artillery, Barrels & Treasure Chests and even Captain Flint himself"
      Why are you talking like this John? "Yarrr, I dunno" he replied  
       All miniatures 28mm scale and are cast in fine Pewter. Miniatures are supplied unpainted and a few require a little assembly.
      Risks and challenges
      The Major challenge is time
      Most of the design work has been done eliminating the lion's share of work needed for pre-production.
      We are working with Fortress Figures to do the Molding and initial casting. Jeff and Ben are highly decorated Veterans of the Kickstarter industry and have over a hundred successful Kickstarters under their belts!
      I am very confident that we will meet all deadlines in plenty of time.
    • By odinsgrandson
      The Homestarrunner folks have a kickstarter up for Trogdor!! the Board Game.

There is an option to get the game with some cute meeples, or a set of miniatures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1999933720/trogdor-the-board-game?ref=gamesnewsletterJul1818&utm_medium=email-mgb&utm_source=games-newsletter&utm_campaign=games-07182018&utm_content=link
      Anyone think they can make those minis look really good?  It is certainly a challenge.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-tales-of-dungeons-and-doggies/description

So you have seen the minis but what about the rules doc? Well, here is just one example of the art quality thanks to the incredible talents of April Prime! Amazingly, this is still work in progress, but she is working on art for every dog and a few bonus pieces as well....hmmm..maybe art prints should be available...

Here's a small piece of Dungeons and Doggies fiction to enjoy! Every mini will have an associated 'icon character' pre generated in the rules pack,and for the Cleric role we have Cerysse, gentle but determined protector of her friends. Many thanks to Kate, our writer, for providing this and many other story pieces for the project! We will follow up with a rules preview for the Companion Domain soon!
    • By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/vanguard-of-war-tower-defense-boardgame-with-zombi?ref=discovery

About

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)