dmpv01

Custom Dragonborn Cleric (Heroforge+)

I whipped this guy up on Heroforge, modded, printed, and painted him today. I had been looking for a good dragonborn/dragonman/reptus/etc but have been left wanting.

This guy is a silver dragonborn cleric, death domain, follower of Tiamat (I know, non-chromatic) for a 5E campaign.

I'm happy with how he turned out considering I was shooting for table quality.

Vi_2-1.jpg

Vi_2-2.jpg

• Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• By Geoff Davis
      03428: Barrow Warden Mystic sculpted by Bob Ridolfi

• By dks
      Here is the latest of my Pathfinder figures that I painted: Barzillai Thrune (#60205). 
      I sculpted this figure last year and he was newly available at ReaperCon 2017.  If you go to ReaperCon this year, you can see this figure in person.
      As with Octavio Sabinus (link to my Show-Off thread), Barzillai also appears in the Pathfinder Adventure Path "Hell's Rebels" as a major NPC: link to cover image of #97. (Wayne Reynolds painted the cover art.  The armor makes me think of a shark.)
      Barzillai is the new lord-mayor in Kintargo, and his notions of law and order are going to provoke a lot of resentment, especially from the PCs!
      I wanted the base to evoke a city under siege, so I sculpted the stone rubble out of Aves Apoxie Sculpt, and stuck some toothpicks in as stakes.

Enjoy!

Derek
    • By Geoff Davis
      77140: Townsfolk: Village Rioter sculpted by Bobby Jackson

I've been working on a big army project, so I painted this to take a break and refresh my brain.  I've been working on an OSL speed painting technique to use in my painting classes, and I think it's working pretty well.  This is roughly 4-5  hours work, so a ways to go yet before its really 'speed painting'. 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)