Bassmaster146

Badger Sotar 20/20 v/s Paasche Talon

13 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

OMG! I just looked at midwest airbrush supply...umm and I got their following an old Chicago airbrush supply link...umm and the site feels just like CAS, and is in I believe the same location as CAS...soooo, did they restart their company??? Man, I did like them, but hmm...

I think somebody has taken over their old business assets. I had nothing but good experiences with CAS, completely different to this mob.

19 minutes ago, MojoBob said:

I think somebody has taken over their old business assets. I had nothing but good experiences with CAS, completely different to this mob.

Just did some searching, yes it appears a former employee bought the website and some inventory at a bankruptcy auction. I also had some good experiences when CAS was around (of course I did not do any business with them the last year they were around, though I hear a few people got burned), and after your experience I may give more business to Dixie (or possibly coast airbrush because they are relatively close to me in Anaheim.). I have been considering doing T-shirt type airbrushing, so I may want some Paasche VL's for this:), so I need an inexpensive source:)

Just an update on the Patriot 105. I received it and absolutely LOVE it. It is an excellent gun sprays really well and cleanup is super easy. Had a little trouble with the PAC valve bit got it lined out and everything works great. Thanks for the recommendation guys.