Brianuk

Hasslefree Kickstarter winter adventurers

Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

20180224_130046.jpg

• Like 16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      My latest project is my recently arrived Stonehaven Adventurers 2018. 

There's a nice amount of variety in this set, though I do miss the themes of their old projects.

The more traditional adventurers first:

The Human Ranger.  Stonehaven Humans have really grown on me.

The Hireling.  I can see him being useful for all sorts of D&D games, or as a Mule for Frostgrave.

The Half-Elf Cleric.  I liked her pet.

My surprise favorite of the Kickstarter, the Half-Elf Witch.

Another caster in a very evocative pose, the Human Elemantalist.

Another female miniature in a unique pose, the Human Thief.

Last of the more "traditional" heroes, she's labelled "Human Sorceress" but is clearly a Lich in disguise.

I figured the Owlfolk could use their own flock.  They'll be seeing use as Aarakocra, I'm sure.

The Child Owlkin Engineer.  Looks like a Bubo.

The Pygmy Rogue.

The Owlkin Fighter.

The wise old owl, possibly named Virgil.

• By Pingo
      Hasslefree has some fun sci fi characters, including quite a few space dwarves. This is HG405, Pilot Hayden. I'm not entirely sure, but I think she might be a tribute to Starbuck on the "Battlestar Galactica" remake. She has a cigar and a complex gun. It's the first time I've painted a gun where I'm reasonably happy at how the shiny look turned out.

• By Pingo
      So this is a weird one. I know exactly where I got this figure. It's a Hasslefree sci-fi miniature female space dwarf sort of, I dunno, mercenary or something.

... I'm pretty sure. It's possible I am misremembering.

Unfortunately, I've mislaid the packaging and Hasslefree has a tendency to remove temporarily out-of-stock figures from its catalogue and this one currently is not in it.

Does anyone know her SKU and name?

(She's the one on the right. The one on the left I already know is Hasslefree's "HFG405 Pilot Hayden," another space dwarf.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree HFD104 Drya Lafhelgasdottir, sculpted by Tre Manor, and not, as I identified all through the WIP thread, a Red Box Games dwarf. I think I was confused because she was by Tre Manor.

She is also the last, the seventh, of the dwarves I painted for the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," an effort both to get some dwarves painted up for general gaming use, and to make a group of Jadeborn for a game of Exalted.

This is a photo of all the project's figures together:

• By canuckotter
      @malefactus sent me some old Games Workshop plastic night goblins, and instead of putting them together properly I decided to stick the heads on the bodies of some Frostgrave plastic gnolls.

There's another one but he's badly unbalanced (in more ways than one) and keeps falling over. 
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)