Brianuk

Hasslefree Kickstarter winter adventurers

Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

20180224_130046.jpg

• Like 16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gaspez Arts
      We are proud to announce our third campaign on KS.
      We want to share with some example from our KS page.
      In the next days we'll share more pictures and the preview link of our page

• By Citrine
      Here are 2 of the pin-up babes from Wargamer LLC's kickstarter Hot & Dangerous.  

First up Lagertha the Shieldmaiden.  I love how her cloak turned out.  Not so happy with the face, it look pretty terrible in the photos, its not so bad in hand.  I need to get better at thinning my paints I think.

Rosie the Bowman (the official name).  I did not like the concept art at all, but the finished sculpt turned out great.  I love how she has a lot of spunk.

• By Kharsin
      Okay, last one for this evening. These guys are actually completions from a project I started back in 2014 called
      HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!!
      and mostly finished sometime this past year. I think the motivation was for "A Fist Full of Kung-Fu" which, of course, we still haven't played. At any rate, it's good to mark a shelf of shame project *mostly* complete. I played a lot of Double Dragon as a kid, and these guys bring me back there.

Ah Nostalgia! Thank you for viewing!

-K

• By Kharsin
      Hello all! It's been forever and a day since I painted or posted anything. I actually have completed a few other projects, but I've been too lazy to drag out the photo tent and take good pics. At any rate, I figured I'd throw a basically finished figure that's been sitting in the drawer of shame for... I dunno... 8mo. to a year or more! Anyhoo, I bring you Hasslefree's Joe!

What's fun is that I messed around with some flourescent pigments for his Mohawk. This is him hovering dangerously above our reef tank...

Joe was originally painted for use in a tabletop game I can't currently remember the name of, but now he may just end up in a shelf or may be destined for someone else's games. Hope you enjoyed it!

-K

• By Comi
      Hello Reaper community!

I am Isaac from LastSword Miniatures and today I would like to share here our new kickstarter.

From today until 10th of september campaign will be open. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastsword/elven-lords-ii-dragons-roar/

This is our second campign with elves. 

You will find two new infantry regiments:

Albus Custodes: elves with two hand weapons and heavy armour.

Dragon Guard: great axe, dragon cloack and heavy armour.

Furthermore you can take regiments from our first campign too:

Elven Spearmen.

Elven Archers:

We have four new regiments that you can get for free with Streach Goals

Lord Commander

High Custode

Prime Draco

Elven Princess

And our old characters from our first Elven Lords:

Elf Prince 

El Mage.

We have scultped new scenery elements too.

The Obelisk.

Elven Statue.

Amphoras.

Ornamental bases.

All our old scenery willl be avariable too in the Pledge Manager.

We have some Early birds guys, so do not miss you opportunity to get them  and have a look now at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastsword/elven-lords-ii-dragons-roar/

Thank you! And thanks to Reaper to let us share our campaign!
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)