Geoff Davis

02243 Robert O'Mannon -- Tartan Project

Awesome!

The tartan is of course the main attraction, but both the sword and the gem on the necklace look amazing as well.!

I have an urge to watch Highlander.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Yes, while appreciating the tartan it's the sword that really catches my eye on this one.

Thanks very much.  I've been working hard at improving my NMM.  I have been forcing myself to use only black and white lately (plus other colours as reflections occasionally) and its really helped me to figure out where the highlights need to be for it to seem shiny.  Plus plagiarizing admiring other people's work here on the forums helps me a lot too!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I have an urge to watch Highlander.

Bravehart also comes to mind ... only because Mr.O'Manon looks so heroic ... well done sir and thanks for the step by step.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

nice work, the pattern on the kilt really stands out

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Cat Critter I completed this week, DSM8006 Scottish Wildcat Warrior.
      This two-part 28mm pewter model was sculpted by Dave Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures.
      I glued the hand holding the sword before painted it. I hope you will like it as much as it was a joy to paint.

• By SamuraiJack
      Live

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tombguardians/tomb-guardians-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      Dwarven Paladin Dwarven Wizard Dwarven Ranger Dwarven Fighting King Dwarven King Free Give Away Miniature Female Dwarven Crossbowman  

• By Pingo
      These are Reaper's 77351: Cultists in Bones, sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

For some reason this paint was seriously resistant to a matte finish on Bones. Oh, well.

• By giyomuSan
      Posted on the wip but as this one is complete I am putting in the show off.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)