Pochi

Ogre Smasher - 77455

1 minute ago, LarsM said:

Amazing! I really like the leopard skin..

Thanks! I think it might be a Tabaxi pelt..... ::o:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All of his clothes are painted so beautifully. His skin has a great swampy tone, but the clothes! I agree that every one of the Bones 3 ogre sculpts are killer, but I didn't notice all the details. I hadn't noticed that the rope for his purse has a patch/repair job along his back. I also like the way you painted the shield he uses as hip armor. It's so beat up looking. I'm guessing he did that damage as he was killing the previous owner. Never would've thought of painting one layer of his loin cloth as tabaxi hide. Geez! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

All of his clothes are painted so beautifully. His skin has a great swampy tone, but the clothes! I agree that every one of the Bones 3 ogre sculpts are killer, but I didn't notice all the details. I hadn't noticed that the rope for his purse has a patch/repair job along his back. I also like the way you painted the shield he uses as hip armor. It's so beat up looking. I'm guessing he did that damage as he was killing the previous owner. Never would've thought of painting one layer of his loin cloth as tabaxi hide. Geez! 

The loin cloth I pictured as two separate hides (front & back) folded over a rope/leather belt. He has the fur side in against his skin so the part that folds over and is showing is the fur side on the outer layer.

I have a feeling that the owner of the shield probably didn't fare well! It cracked me up there is a hand hanging out of his satchel. I wanted it to look like it was not "fresh" so made it purpley bluish. I wonder what else is in his bag? Yuck!

The ogre sculpts from Bones 3 are fantastic. They are simple enough since they are mostly just large areas of muscles but they also have little details hidden in plain sight!

• Like 4

I love the animal print! The hand poking out of his pouch is great. Gray is the perfect color there. Well done!

• Thanks 1