Mutilatedlips

Demonkin (tiefling) Rogue - Darksword

Great paint job! I really like that light blue you used on the edges of her leather skirt. It pops. Also like the true metallics. Can I asked you which metallic colors you used? 

Also, that's a damn nice looking sculpt. Gonna need to pick that one up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Great paint job! I really like that light blue you used on the edges of her leather skirt. It pops. Also like the true metallics. Can I asked you which metallic colors you used? 

Also, that's a damn nice looking sculpt. Gonna need to pick that one up.

Painted all the armor with reapers pewter,  armor wash and highlighted with honed steel. The sword was darkened steel, honed steel and pearl white. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Felltyde
      Didn’t really turn out as well as I hoped, my lack of skill and weak facial features didn’t help. Might revisit at some point. They can’t all be winner! 

• By giyomuSan
      That frog is finished.. finally...going to take some rest from scene set doing some more simple figure and base before go into my next one ( already have an idea with Reaper bones figure this time :D  )

My WIP for this project here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81457-darksword-frog-hunter/
    • By giyomuSan
      Well..let keep it busy, so starting a new minis / scenery with this cute frog and it bumblebee :)
      Just to change from the big muscle fighter guys or the green guy haha ( well frog skin may tend to be greenish though...)

So very first beginning..as I do usually zenithal prime on the figure..and blocked out my base shape ( this one I am going to use the water texture from Vallejo, thus the hole made in the base )

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here my latest work. I keep trying and trying with black: highliting black. I tried with blue for a while till I was quite happy with it, and now I’m trying with grey which is more difficult... it does show here, since it completely reads as grey skin but oh well, it’s still a job I’m happy with. 
      That’s Be’lakor, one of the finest demon figures ever made by any manufacturer. First chaos everchosen, first mortal to ascend to demonhood, blessed and cursed, the lord of the dark...

• By Chaoswolf
      These are 3 little imps/demons that I pulled off the melt table at Reapercon last year. I'm not sure of manufacturer, so if you recognize them, please let me know. I think they may be from a 15mm figure range.

I bashed these guys out over he course of a couple evenings about a week ago. Thanks for looking.

With (in need of a touch up) Sir Forscale:

• Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)