Mutilatedlips

Demonkin (tiefling) Rogue - Darksword

Great paint job! I really like that light blue you used on the edges of her leather skirt. It pops. Also like the true metallics. Can I asked you which metallic colors you used? 

Also, that's a damn nice looking sculpt. Gonna need to pick that one up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Great paint job! I really like that light blue you used on the edges of her leather skirt. It pops. Also like the true metallics. Can I asked you which metallic colors you used? 

Also, that's a damn nice looking sculpt. Gonna need to pick that one up.

Painted all the armor with reapers pewter,  armor wash and highlighted with honed steel. The sword was darkened steel, honed steel and pearl white. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Far_Realm
      Oy!

Long time reaper minis fan. First post! I have had this guy ready to paint for forever. Finally got around to it.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's Niles Nimbletoe, the Rogue in our D&D group. 02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger is Dark Heaven Legends model sculpted by Werner Klocke.
      It's a model I had already painted a long time ago. I refreshed the colors and I added mud on his coat. This little guy is so tiny I monted it on a 20mm base.

• By ChanSeal
      Dug up an old mini by Sandra Garrity, which, according to my database, I bought over 10 years ago.
      I don’t know which is sadder, that I actually made a database of my unpainted minis or that I still have 188 unpainted ones (and these are just the Reaper ones!).
      Wanted to give her a roguishly, confident face and I’m pleased with how it turned out.
      As for her clothes, after reading Rhonda Bender’s articles, I think I need more contrast.
      Base made from air-dry clay.

Thanks for looking.

• By TaleSpinner
      I sculpted this wolf for Darksword last spring.  I got a couple copies of it last week.  Friday night, I decided to paint a version of it for a friend's 11 year-old girl who is crazy about wolves.  When asked how she wanted it painted, she said tan with black stripes and spots. 

That took me a bit to get my head around, but I took the challenge and here is what I painted.  It took me about 3 hours.

• By MojoBob
      This is a model by Duncan Louca, one of a set of three demons. The other two of the set are on the printer as I write this.

I've printed it at 0.08mm in PLA on my Ender-3, scaled at 150% which brings it up to about 50mm tall. I added a base of my own, as the models are provided baseless.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)