Whoa, they look much nicer in front of the black background. I really like the dark fur on the male. It goes well with his pale skin. The female seems to have more blue color to her skin when posed against the dark background. Looks lovely.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Whoa, they look much nicer in front of the black background. I really like the dark fur on the male. It goes well with his pale skin. The female seems to have more blue color to her skin when posed against the dark background. Looks lovely.

Yeah, I'm glad I was able to take normal pictures of these two, and not just iPhone photos that I'd been using recently. Soon or later they will be finished and I'll "normal" finished pictures of thema ll.

• Like 3

Really awesome work so far!  The giantess is definitely my favorite of the two so far... I think the facial expression, eyes, and lips just come together so well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Really awesome work so far!  The giantess is definitely my favorite of the two so far... I think the facial expression, eyes, and lips just come together so well.

I'm trying to keep them both for the most part with cool colors and I kind of like the blue-white skin and hair combination. I know that in the Monster Manual of yore, it talked about blonde hair for these guys, but that never seemed to make a lot of sense to me.

• Like 2

So not really painting butcattached he antlers and the spear last night. And I did paint the gold armband and earrings Monday or Tuesday. C0AD17A3-C942-4E53-A9E3-A8C35D11ABA0.thumb.jpeg.e3096052bf99f60fa2a697fbf180a0f6.jpeg

• Like 16

2E0B12E8-99A9-4D52-A87C-3803C562DDC8.thumb.jpeg.e458f6f7b69654267b47718501ac924c.jpeg

So she’s pretty much done paintwise. Need to seal her and get her based. Still a ways to go on her gentleman companion. 

• Like 11

I recently reacquired these two... One of my favorite old-school box sets*. I had them both painted way back in the day, but my new copies are currently in the "Someday" pile.

*(The female is still available from Mirliton, although the picture doesn't show the antlers so I don't know if they're still part of the figure.)

• Like 2

This is looking fantastic

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Citrine said:

They both look great!

Thanks so much, trying to get the lady done today!

12 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I recently reacquired these two... One of my favorite old-school box sets*. I had them both painted way back in the day, but my new copies are currently in the "Someday" pile.

*(The female is still available from Mirliton, although the picture doesn't show the antlers so I don't know if they're still part of the figure.)

I've got most of these Grenadier giants, from the days of yore when I was buying stuff on EBay.

There are two different version (at least) of this frost giant damsel.  The second one came without the antlers, and I think it's when she was sold in a blister pack without her bearded buddy.

12 hours ago, Limey72 said:

This is looking fantastic

Thank you sir!

• Like 2