These look great !

It is very hot here at the moment and just looking at them cooled me down a few degrees..

Cool!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

These look great !

It is very hot here at the moment and just looking at them cooled me down a few degrees..

Cool!

I’m glad then my WIP was able to help out!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Drider from the Monsters set. I stuck to the suggested color scheme as well as I could. I got a little lazy toward the end. You can see I forgot to do any shading on the bowstring. 

The original hand and small crossbow were lost, but my friend had a nice replacement that I managed to cluge in there, though the wrist is at a fairly extreme, but not totally unbelievable, angle. 

I hope you enjoy.

• By lazarp
      So one of my players bought a hero forge 3d model and then printed it. I've based it, primed it and now I'm painting it in the color combination he requested. I have just finished the base layer (the goggles will be gold with green glass)
      Hope he's happy when it's finished :D

• By 72moonglum
      So I'm working on a set of four, some Meta-Human Subtypes and got this one done first, a female gnome Rigger or Decker.  As always, so hard to decide on colors. When I think gnomes I think of either lots of colors or just nature colors, so went with some pretty strong bright shades I think, and blue hair with that cyberpunk vibe that Shadowrun has.  After this one, there's a male gnome, a cyclops and a hobgoblin with a mohawk, so hope to get those going soon as well.o

When I took her off the balsa wood base I paint my figures on, a little bit of the paint came off the back of the base I can see now, so I'll eventually touch that up.  This little lady is pretty small, a gnome lass in a 25 mm world, so she's not too big at all. If ever I remember I'll take a picture of her against a coin for reference.

• By lazarp
      Hello everyone, I plan on crafting some blights out of polymer clay. Today I made the armatures out of copper wire and glue and pined them to some old 20mm bases. I plan on using fimo air polymer clay, decorative sand (maybe some rocks too), and a variety of dried tea leaves and spices. Then I will prime them using cheap spray paint and paint them using cheap acrylic paint. I hope they turn out nice. All kinds of tips, suggestion or criticism are welcome :D

• By giyomuSan
      Hi, ok so it seem having a long "put everything here" thread is not easy for moderator, I am opening a dedicated one for those WH40K orcs :)

I am done with the skin pass, obviously more details to go in with brush.
      going next to get the other parts base coated I think , so I can get an overview of the overall look and color for those guys ( for now it look very green xD )

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)