dmpv01

Custom Heroforge Aarakocra

I love the idea and the painting is very nice as well. I find myself constantly trying to keep myself from spending too much time on my models that I plan to use for gaming but it never seems to work. 

Thanks! My mother owns a jardine parrot, which the colors are inspired from. Like the bird, this NPC is a cocky jerk!

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• By xandizzle
      I am fairly new to painting; I started last fall, but I feel like I've made a good bit of progress in the ~3/4 of a year that I've been at it.  I decided that I needed to finally bite the bullet and post a finished mini.  This sculpt was perfect for the campaign that I'm DM'ing and it released on my birthday, so I decided he would be the first!
      Let me know what you think!

• By peepster1976
      Almost done... Just the snow and some painting details... 
      Really liked the model, and is 1 of the main reasons I backed bones 3...the posture was tough, I liked that a lot. 
      One of my first serious attempt of NMM, very happy with it. Unfortunately Tha backside if the axe is better than the front.... A well... 
      Hope u like. 

Edit: icicles are from train-model building sets. Translucent plastic, and I sprayed a bit of white on the base of the icicle. 

• By dmpv01
      These two minis are the same character, one in an action pose as an eldritch knight, and the other as arch mage of the mages college. These are for an upcoming pathfinder campaign. These are custom heroforge minis I printed and sculpted flames on the sword for added effect.

• By wickedshifty
      My BF had a PC made with Heroforge I've been putting off, cause he wanted Tartan painted. 

I've seen all the recent Tartan posts here and followed along with the tutorials and I'm so pleased with how it came out! 
      He also requested a red leather jacket and green mohawk. Overall I am so happy with this mini. 
      Used almost all reaper paints, and a couple of citadel washes. 

Thanks so so so much for all the tartan inspiration! 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)