Sign in to follow this  
Bassmaster146

Badger PAC Valve size

As you guys may or may not know I ordered recently the Bagdger Patriot 105 3N1 as well as the Badger quick coupling valve with the adapter and air regulator. I recieved my new gun and the valve today but the problem I have is the quick connect chuck that goes on the gun doesn’t fit it. The regulator they sent me is part # 

51-041. It isn’t quite 1/8” and it isn’t quite 1/4” kinda in between. What do I need to do to get it to fit my new gun. I paid $15 for the valve and it’ll b worthless if it doesn’t work for me. O yeah btw the brush came with the adpter to fit my air hose I have been using on my Iwata that part fits

Edited by Bassmaster146

The male QD should be the exact size for the gun, same threading as the adapter. Barring cross-threads, I don't see much room for error. Does the adapter fit the brush without the QD/PAC?

That's the correct part number to fit directly onto the badger brush. They do sell the same part for other brushes though, so it's probably a mispack. Just send them an email and they'll probably send you the right one without much hassle.

To actually answer your question though it's an M5 .05mm thread on the airbrush so that's the size quick connect it needs.

Edited by cmorse

I ended up getting it to work by taking one of the Nipples of of my Iwata and screwing it onto the adapter that came with the gun. It ended up working out. I was worried it wouldn’t because it was a little shorter than the one that came with the PAC valve but it works. I really LOVE the gun it sprays awesome and cleanup is very easy. 

Edited by Bassmaster146
  • Like 1