Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for June 2018: Lanaerel Grayleaf, Elf Ranger

From the woodlands of Emrith Loras, the elf hero Lanaerel Grayleaf is our Reaper Dungeon Dwellers promotional miniature for June 2018!

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers hearkens back to the old-school days of fantasy miniatures, but with a modern look. Reaper Dungeon Dwellers will feature both characters and monsters alike...and they'll fit into any dungeon you can find! And just like 2017's Silver Anniversary miniatures, you can get these Reaper Dungeon Dwellers each month for FREE!

Starting June 1, 2018, you'll receive a free Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Lanaerel Grayleaf miniature for each qualifying order of $40 (in your purchasing currency - USD, GBP, Euro, AUD) or more placed right here on www.reapermini.com! And what's more, for each $40 you spend, you'll receive an additionalReaper Dungeon Dwellers: Lanaerel Grayleaf miniature - $80 for two, $120 for 3, etc. (up to a max of 12 free figures). There's no need to place multiple orders on the same day! The FREEReaper Dungeon Dwellers: Lanaerel Grayleaf is automatically added to your cart when you hit $40...you don't have to to anything else. Or, if you prefer, you can just purchase him directly here. 

(Sculpted by Bobby Jackson; studio model painted by Jennifer Greenwald; design by Izzy "Talin" Collier)

07006.jpg

Edited by ladystorm
updated image
  • Like 15
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Ooh. Nice! I like him. Her. Them. Elves... >.>

I was going to say something about being annoyed at not seeing any female Dungeon Dwellers yet, then realized that with this figure.... eh, he's as effeminate as Legolas, so its okay ^_^ Elves are awesome just in general! 

• Like 3

Looks like an awesome Elf mini.

Unfortunately I have no use for Elves, the bloody treehuggers make a good dinner for my wolves though.

So maybe he could be put on a little scene surrounded by wolves, firing his last arrow and then be devoured like a good Elf is supposed to.

• Haha 5

Any news on the July mini yet?

Is it a monster? Is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Any news on the July mini yet?

Is it a monster? Is it?

I suspect it's the Avatar of Impatience this time, so probably some sort of gnoll :p

Of course I'm just being silly, have no idea myself, and am curious as well ^_^

• Haha 5

I'm crossing my fingers for a lady adventurer ^_^

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I will compromise for a Lady Monster!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Cyradis said:

June was an adventurer, so July will be a monster. But August will be an adventurer, so let's hope for a lady adventurer then!

• Like 5

On 6/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Cyradis said:

Wasn't this months figure a lady adventurer?

I'm curious what monster we'll get next. 2 undead, and a pair of goblins so far... Fingers crossed for hobgoblins.

• Haha 2