Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
It's time again for a year-end roundup of the figures I managed to finish last year. These are the figures I finished during the calendar year of 2018, which was, let me tell you, another ... interesting year.
I was absent from here for much of 2018 (starting mid-August 2017), but that doesn't mean I wasn't painting. I hope to post a bunch of pics over the next week detailing all the minis I painted before August 2018. March featured a ton of stuff for convention GMing and I also painted a bunch for Tomb of Annihilation. And just whatever I felt like.
I'm going through stuff elsewhere to see what's been done and soon I'll be posting the list of minis (and also linking to other show-off threads).
Tablescapes Terrain WIP
Terraincrate Terrain/dressing WIP 1- Wizard's Study general WIP
Wizkids pre-primed minis and more minis terrain & dressing
Bad Squiddo Freya's Wrath
Folklore the Affliction minis
GW mini WIP
Reaper Bones minis
77434 Yeti Chieftain
77460 Dwarf Butcher
77624 Altar to Dagon 77343 Goroloth 77166 Balto Burrowell 77142 Bones Blacksmith WIP Show-off
The missing minis are yet to come... I need to find where they were stashed out of the way.
Total count 20 (actually, __)
So here is all I painted in 2018 ( finished minis only).
All get one pic and a link to the original Show Off thread, Just click on the name!
Check it out if you missed something you like.
I was kinda productive this year, hoping to do more in 2019.
AZTEC JAGUAR WARRIOR
HARTHA THE DEATH MACHINE
BRUTUS BOXER BUST
FROG CAVALRY ON TOADS
UNDEAD RHINO CAPTIVE CARRIER WIT ALAHAZRA THE SEERESS
NECROPOLIS COMMAND GROUP
Grenadier Dragonman Sorcerer
BONES DIRE BEAR
DRAKH AND MESO
SSATHUSS NAGENDRA WARRIOR
GRAVEYARD SCENE WITH CRYPT
BONNY ANN PIRATE QUEEN BUST
SAMURAI ZOMBIES 3 X
STEGADON WITH AZTEC CREW
DEATH STAR LILIES
OATHSWORN ARMADILLO WARRIOR
LIZARDMAN WITH SPEAR
CONFRONTATION OPHIDIAN WARRIOR
LIZARDMAN COMMAND GROUP
Welcome to Getting to Know You, December 2018 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand:
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 13:00 hours GMT (UK / Europe Time: some Zero Dark Thirty hour for US time zones)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me... (Or Talespinner, he started it.)
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
December will begin ^ with such a question because the month begins on a Saturday.
Who's Online 33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Generic Fighter
- Doug Sundseth