• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I'm ready to post a few of my board game pieces. More will be posted as they are completed.
      WIP is available here. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83665-folklore-the-game-miniatures/

First the Angry Oaks.

Next the Bananach

• By TGP
      Welcome to Getting to Know You, December 2018 Edition.

The rules as they currently stand:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 13:00 hours GMT (UK / Europe Time: some Zero Dark Thirty hour for US time zones)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me... (Or Talespinner, he started it.)
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
      7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday. 

December will begin ^ with such a question because the month begins on a Saturday. 
    • By SparrowMarie
      Minivember is here once again! I know that today is the 5th so I'm going to have to play a little catch up as I was on vacation until yesterday evening. Now I need to get started painting so this will probably be a shorter intro post than previous years. You may ask why the title says "The Last." Well because this is the last year that I am going to be doing Minivember. Next year I'll have a new fun thing but it will be in October instead of November because of how busy this time of year is for me. And I know that the holidays are part of the challenge but it's getting to be too much of a challenge.

This year I'm going to be painting minis from Shadows of Brimstone that I have not yet finished. My goal (like every year) is to paint at least thirty (30) unique minis, one (1) for each day. While I've reached this goal in the past I'm going to push myself a little further this year and try to get all of one type of the mini painted. Some of them have up to six (6) of the same mini. I chose to paint this because I want to play the game again and this is a great time to get it done. While this is not all of the SoB minis that I have to do it is a good chunk of them. 

Anyway, here's this year's calendar and I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

• By Adrift
      I thought this year would be my last ReaperCon. Somewhere along the line, I forgot the joy of speed painting and just painting miniatures for tabletop quality that I can use for gaming, etc. Somewhere along the line miniature painting became something that had to 'wow' or be appropriate for competition.

I rediscovered my love of miniature painting at the Speed Painting, Sophie Says, and Paint by Die Roll tables at ReaperCon 2018; having 45-60 minutes to paint a miniature was such an exhilarating challenge and I present to you my fun!!!

Barnabus the pirate was a Paint by Die Roll.
      Esme was a Speed Paint.
      Judas was a Sophie Says. 
      Michelle was a Speed Paint.
      Ogre was a Paint by Die Roll.
      Sekhmet was a Paint by Die Roll.
      Trista was a Sophie Says.

• By redambrosia
      Welcome to Getting to Know you, September 2018 Edition.

Here are the roolz, copied directly from @Crowley's post from last month

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

The most important thing is to have fun! In fact, its now mandatory
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)