Bombshell miniatures has purchased this ring-tailed rascal and he'll be available in resin as part of their KritterKin line!! 

Thank you guys for all the feedback and support, it means a lot to me.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

Bombshell miniatures has purchased this ring-tailed rascal and he'll be available in resin as part of their KritterKin line!! 

My son will be thrilled to hear that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

Niiiice. 

Uh oh, I think I hear my wallet whimpering because a bunch more minis went on the wishlist... ^_^

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Got this out of Impact Miniatures last Kickstarter.  The master was 3D printed, and then it was produced via spincast resin.  Pretty much zero clean-up, although they use a pretty persistent mold release agent. I washed it with Dawn and scrubbed it pretty well.  Primed it with Badger Stylynresin and had a bunch of areas where it flaked off with the slightest touch.  Gave it another thorough bath & scrub and re-primed with Badger and this time it got a grip.  Base coat and initial highlights are Tamiya paints applied via airbrush.  Highlights and details are Reaper and Vallejo.  Then tried out some Secret Weapon and Mig pigments.    There's a spot near the back where you can tell it was a printed master because after i applied a wash it picked out the striations.  After highlights you can't really see it.  Some of the details lose crispness where parts merge i.e. the banding around the gas tanks isn't as sharply defined where it curves down in the back to meet the hull.  All in all it's a pretty nice piece!  First Chibi I've ever painted, and while I got inspiration from Odin's Chibi's for the eyes, I need a lot more practice to get them anywhere as nice as his!

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a Bear Rider Command (Bear only) that was produced by Grenadier in 1995. My friend had this miniature for a long time and the original Standard bearer Dwarf rider was nowhere to be found. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity and Reaper have an alternate version of it under the name 02294, Thorondil of Kragmarr.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/chibi-litch-and-evil-minions?ref=discovery

About
      The whole set. Hi, my name is Andrew May. I am a full time sculptor in the wargaming industry. Over the years I've sculpted many, many chibi style figures for RPG games and the like. My own range "Tooth and Sword" (Meridian Miniatures) consists mainly of cheerful animal adventures which got me thing that I should sculpt an evil villain to support the existing zombie figures that I sculpted a while back to pitch them against, and so emerged the evil Litch! 
      Chibi Litch (original sculpt). This figure is the most ambitious chibi figure that I have sculpted to date, requiring carefull planning and no small amount of clay! He fits well with other "28mm" figures, standing around 35mm to the top of his horns. 
      Evil Minions (resin casts). To bolster his power I am raising funds to re mould these wicked accomplices, The Rat Warlock and the Microshoggoth!
      Chibi Zombies  Lastly the funds raised will supply new moulds for the cutest walking dead that you've ever battled!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the wolf model from Ral Partha's TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      I painted this one a while ago. It's a 25mm scale metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Richard Kerr.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a 77202, Warg I painted recently for an unexpected encounter in my D&D campaign. The adventurers managed to avoid the fight by sacrificing one of their horse to the hunting ogress and the two worg they were ambush by. This model was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted it with acrylics and mounted it on a 25 x 50mm base. I forgot to remove a huge mold line on the direwolf face, so I decided to paint it as if it was a scar. I also cut off a chunk of its right ear, I think it gives it a nasty look.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)