Nicely painted! Really diggin' the two different colored gloves, the blackened metal weapons, and everything about the back of her legs. I'm not sure about that green though. I can't say why but that specific color doesn't seem to work. A duller desaturated or paler green may have been better. Those two strong primary colors, one on top of the other just looks, off. Could just be me. 

That said, I don't know what Guild Ball is but I looooooove the fact that she has three axes! That's the best dang thing EVER!  *doki doki*

*Huh, I don't think two axes will be enough for all the killing I'm looking to do today...  ◐.̃◐  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the comments and 'Likes' everybody!

Yeah her green tabbard is a bit on the bright side (it doesn't help that it photographed so shiny), but I was looking for a distinctive group colour to use on all of them as they don't all wear a guild symbol, it should work a bit better on the others as they won't be quite so covered in it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      In response to a local club challenge, I painted this dwarf in 3 colors chosen by a computer program.
      written by @SirLarpsAlot

Golden Yelllow, Winter Blue and Leather Brown + B&W 

edit, I do need to fix that eye... 

• By aku-chan
      Still taking a little break from my other projects, so I'm currently painting random Guild Ball minis, the latest being Farris, ex-knight and master blacksmith:-

Hopefully I got all the mold-lines, I did spot the one on her collar after taking these piccys.

Got her head painted.
      Her face is a base of 1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin, Brown Shade Wash and then highlights of 1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin and 1:1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin/Light Skin.
      And her hair is Leather Brown, shaded with Brown Wash and highlighted with 2:1 Leather Brown/Bonewhite.

Next job will likely be painting the underside of her horse (he has a name but I've forgotten it) black. I meant to do that first, but forgot 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Grace (Leaping lady) and Benediction (Big scary dude), church enforcers in the game of Guild Ball.

Had a lot of fun painting this pair, their highly patterned armour came out better than expected, but I think I dialled back the highlights on the purple capes a tad too much.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By peepster1976
      Almost done... Just the snow and some painting details... 
      Really liked the model, and is 1 of the main reasons I backed bones 3...the posture was tough, I liked that a lot. 
      One of my first serious attempt of NMM, very happy with it. Unfortunately Tha backside if the axe is better than the front.... A well... 
      Hope u like. 

Edit: icicles are from train-model building sets. Translucent plastic, and I sprayed a bit of white on the base of the icicle. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)