Nicely painted! Really diggin' the two different colored gloves, the blackened metal weapons, and everything about the back of her legs. I'm not sure about that green though. I can't say why but that specific color doesn't seem to work. A duller desaturated or paler green may have been better. Those two strong primary colors, one on top of the other just looks, off. Could just be me. 

That said, I don't know what Guild Ball is but I looooooove the fact that she has three axes! That's the best dang thing EVER!  *doki doki*

*Huh, I don't think two axes will be enough for all the killing I'm looking to do today...  ◐.̃◐  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the comments and 'Likes' everybody!

Yeah her green tabbard is a bit on the bright side (it doesn't help that it photographed so shiny), but I was looking for a distinctive group colour to use on all of them as they don't all wear a guild symbol, it should work a bit better on the others as they won't be quite so covered in it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Started working on the Echoes of Death set. I have the whole set, but I also have an appalling track record when it comes to actually finishing my Kingdom Death figures, so I'm just building and painting them one at a time.

Starting with the Fighter (who's gigantic):-

So far, I've made a start on her skin:-

It's a basecoat of 1:1 Elf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Shade Wash.

I stopped here and took a piccy so I could get some idea of where her eyes are, I think buying some sort of magnifier is in my future.
    • By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Compound (from the game Guild Ball), a collaborative experiment between the Alchemist and Engineer Guilds to see how much their combined talents could "improve" the average human Guild Baller.

Despite having some difficulties painting his skin, I just could not get the highlights on his belly to look right, I'm very pleased with the end result.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• By Evilhalfling
      In response to a local club challenge, I painted this dwarf in 3 colors chosen by a computer program.
      written by @SirLarpsAlot

Golden Yelllow, Winter Blue and Leather Brown + B&W 

edit, I do need to fix that eye... 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)