peepster1976

Dwarf brewer, bones 3

He doesn't look like he wants to share.

Well done!

On 6/2/2018 at 1:52 AM, CorallineAlgae said:

Nice! For some reason my favorite thing is the barrel. 

It's probably the dwarf's favorite thing too, followed by the mug.

Edited by EvilJames

love the barrel also :)...maybe a less glossy finish on it would have been nice to contrast with the metal circle.

Good work on the face too !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      I bought this fig a long time ago, with a ton of ideas and options for what to do with him.  Although I'm definitely on Team Cap, I decided to go with an Iron Man look.  I was really happy with how he turned out, especially the sword and faceplate.  I'm considering going back and adding a little bit more gold in a few spots, especially in the back area, but for now I'm satisfied.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By Pochi
      This is the Dwarven Brewmeister set painted by @Clearman for the Summer Exchange. I love them so much and am going to make special NPCs for them in my D&D game. Such clean paint jobs and my favorite colors are there (purple and green!)

• By jonaas33
      Used my extra hour from Daylight Savings Time on Sunday to paint this awesome dwarf.  I think I painted her dress 3 different times before I got to the yellow and green combo, and am really happy with how it turned out.  I had a rough time with her face though.  Her mouth and cheeks seem to indicate shouting orders, but I couldn't get her eyes to express that kind of command.  I went over it so many times that I felt like I was losing details, so I just stopped at a point that looked "good enough".  I still really like her overall, and had a lot of fun painting her.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By Evilhalfling
      So I was really proud of this guy, am planning on submitting this for the inspiration Gallery
      I think it was new for bones 3, so this may be one of the first painted. 

Oh there is a metal version - sculpted and painted by DKS. 
      aw man.... I need to fix some stuff. 

Also when I first based it the leaves were too bright and stole attention.  (also a criticism  of my Reapercon entry)  So I tried adding some dull brown paint to tone it down.
      I think it worked and may go back and do the same to Treetop Pheonix. 

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree HFD104 Drya Lafhelgasdottir, sculpted by Tre Manor, and not, as I identified all through the WIP thread, a Red Box Games dwarf. I think I was confused because she was by Tre Manor.

She is also the last, the seventh, of the dwarves I painted for the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," an effort both to get some dwarves painted up for general gaming use, and to make a group of Jadeborn for a game of Exalted.

This is a photo of all the project's figures together:

• Who's Online   7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)