Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      The official arrival/departure thread for Round 2 of the Basing Edition of the Box of Goodwill.

PLEASE make sure to post when you receive the box and when you send it off.

Remember, NO CHATTER, chatter thread is here:

Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition Round 2 - Chatter Thread

SGHawkins09 - sent 2/16
      Keianna - arrived 2/20, sent 2/27
      Sylverthorne - arrived 3/1, sent 3/9
      NecroMancer - arrived 3/12, sent 3/15
      hungerfan - arrived 3/18, sent 3/23
      Ulfheathen - arrived 3/26, sent 4/2
      Aryanun - arrived 4/4, 
      hiddenone32 - new box arrived 6/11, sent 6/15
      Clearman - arrived 6/18
      Guildenstern - arrived 6/27, sent 7/2
      Shadowphaze - arrived 7/5, sent 7/9
      Generic Fighter - arrived 7/11
      Dilvish the Deliverer - arrived 8/8

Dilvish the Deliverer - sent 2/26
      Wyvernfire - arrived 2/27, sent 3/10
      Chaoswolf - arrived 3/12, sent 3/26
      Knarthex - arrived 3/28, sent 4/13
      Paradoxical Mouse - arrived 4/16
      Dragoneye - arrived 8/8, sent ReaperCon
      Kangaroorex - arrived ReaperCon, sent 9/18
      Fire_Eyes - arrived 9/20
      Keianna
      Pegazus
      SparrowMarie
      LittleBluberry
      SGHawkins09

Only two groups this time and they are fairly large so make sure to keep the boxes moving. Also you may notice Keianna is listed in both groups, this is intentional as she did not receive a box last time.
    • By LittleBluberry
      From the Kickstarter page:
      The Basius Max collection is a DOUBLE SIDED series of large solid purple resin pads, full of jaw-dropping hand-sculpted negatively recessed texture

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/984996675/basius-max?ref=friends_launched

Basius stamps are one of the most talked about hobby tools that I've never tried, mainly because they never seem to make it to retail.  This time I'm not letting frugality get in the way of awesome bases!  
    • By Metalchaos
      A rotting stench catches you nose. You see a creature slowly moving in your direction waving a dagger. At first, it looks like a beggar wearing rags. He utters a low moan and you realize as it's coming out of the shadows that he's missing part of its scalp and has a gaping hole in its abdomen through which you see his ribs and his petrified organs. Turning to the cleric, you scream with horror. Zombie!
      Here's 02102, Plague Zombie, Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      It's the second time i paint this model, here's the link to 02043: Undead Rising, 02102: Plague Zombie & 02157: Undead Awakening I painted 10 years ago.

• By Metalchaos
      The door opens to reveal a room filled with bones. There are large and small ribs and leg bones, bare and white, piled ankle deep, with a huge pile in the center. The large pile is topped by a cow’s skull, and you see numerous other skulls, shattered and broken, hidden among other bones. As you enter the room, the pile of bones stirs from its resting place. It rises from a crouch to reveal a fully constructed minotaur skeleton. Within its bovine flicker twin motes of malevolent light. Jeff Grubb – Wrath of the Minotaur.

It’s the second time I paint this awesome 77559, Undying Minotaur, Dark Heaven Bones 50mm tall model sculpted by Bob Rodolfi. I painted this Bones version for the D&D Fast-Play Adventure Wrath of the Minotaur.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)