Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroorex

any thoughts on a bechomel mini?

I am running a Rappan campaign and, through a near death experience, found themselves in an area that requires encounters with a Bechomel demon.  It looks like some weird goat with hands and anime eyes.  I am tempted to fill little bottles with bechamel sauce and call it good but they are young and i dont know how many would get it.  looks like this:

Untitled.jpg.c280c339e366a33dc4a03dcbf2436547.jpg

Any thoughts?  anyone run this particular adventure before and have a solution?

Thanks

Edited by Kangaroorex
added picture
  • Like 3

Ertl has a bag of 25 plastic goats -

61m9ODRWhGL._SL1001_.jpg

A bit of green stuff to add fangs and hands...

The Auld Grump - I was trying to remember where I had seen that demon, thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I am running a Rappan campaign and, through a near death experience, found themselves in an area that requires encounters with a Bechomel demon.  It looks like some weird goat with hands and anime eyes.  I am tempted to fill little bottles with bechamel sauce and call it good but they are young and i dont know how many would get it.  looks like this:

Untitled.jpg.c280c339e366a33dc4a03dcbf2436547.jpg

Any thoughts?  anyone run this particular adventure before and have a solution?

Thanks

Anime eyes? What do you think a goat's eyes look like?

buckyball

19 hours ago, buckyball said:

buckyball

Goat eyes are freaky-deaky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where in Rappan does this guy show up? 

Very creepy. 

On 6/3/2018 at 12:16 AM, buckyball said:

buckyball

Not 25% of the goats headspace.  Goats eyes are weird but not too large for the head.  In truth though it's the hands tucked up on the hooves that really bring in the creepiness factor.  And did I mention they climb trees?

On 6/4/2018 at 2:22 PM, Loim said:

Where in Rappan does this guy show up? 

Very creepy. 

Its part of the first expansion book.  It's an alternate intro to the area if the party needs some grinding before hitting the main dungeon.  It's outdoor survival horror mystery module and is proving very effective at creeping out the group

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

And did I mention they climb trees?

GoatsInTress01-m-0302.jpg.653x0_q80_crop

• Like 4

12 hours ago, haldir said:

GoatsInTress01-m-0302.jpg.653x0_q80_crop

Thanks.  I didn't have enough nightmare fuel...  at least it's not munching on a corpse. ::o:

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, Kangaroorex said:

Not 25% of the goats headspace.  Goats eyes are weird but not too large for the head.  In truth though it's the hands tucked up on the hooves that really bring in the creepiness factor.  And did I mention they climb trees?

Its part of the first expansion book.  It's an alternate intro to the area if the party needs some grinding before hitting the main dungeon.  It's outdoor survival horror mystery module and is proving very effective at creeping out the group

The eyes are not that much larger as you might think - just more exposed. Peel away the eyelids and the muscles framing the eye, and I think those might only be about 10% larger than normal goat eyes. (Eyeballs, in general, are larger than people think - most of them is covered up by bone, skin, and muscle.)

But they also moved the eyes so that they are looking forwards, rather than to the sides.

The Auld Grump