On 6/3/2018 at 12:43 AM, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Does it cost to sign up for certain classes?  Didn't see any prices when I bought tickets but am not sure since it's my first year to go

All of the instructors will charge for their classes.  I would expect that the class prices will be up before actual registration/purchase begins.  So, choosing classes is not only a schedule issue, but a budget issue.

BTW, almost all the classes are well worth the price.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reaper Ron said:

As if you guys didn't already know, but we've made an announcement on social media that the class schedule is live.

https://register.growtix.com/schedules/frontend/reapercon_2018

I know, preaching to the choir here. :)

Am I missing something?  I like to think that I am a smart guy when it comes to websites...but not seeing how to pay for these classes one I added them to schedule.

Edited by hungerfan
EDIT: Just read this on FB "Please keep in mind that class tickets are not available for purchase right now; look for an announcement later this week!" :)
  • Like 3

As if you guys didn't already know, but we've made an announcement on social media that the class schedule is live.

Ron, We are looking at the schedule, and notice that you have Mr.  Lovejoy teaching two classes at the same time on thursday.  Did you clone him?  If so,  good choice.

• Haha 5

Thanks Ron. I need to know what is in the paint sets before I spend $175 on the all-access pass.  Can you show us what is being developed? 

• Like 2

@Reaper Ron, one more question after adding classes to my schedule.  How would I purchase 2 seats to a Saturday morning class for my daughter and I?  Do I need to do an order of my classes and then go back in and do another seat for that one? If so do you know if this new software will allow that since I only have one admission purchased?  More worried about finding out there will be issues the day classes purchasing starts.

• Like 1

I'm curious as to how paying for the classes is going to work.  When that portion goes live, is there going to be a button that says something like "pay for registered classes" and lets me pay for the ones I've already registered my son and I for?  Or will I have to go into each class individually and add it to a cart?  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

How quick do classes usually sale out? I'm guessing most have a maximum class size. I'm just not sure how many I'll getto pre register for

It all depends on the class.  Some are gone within the first minute or two of them being available to purchase.  Others can have slots available months later.

• Like 2

okay picked 6 classes.  may add another. 

a little worried about price per class, but it probably won't change the classes  I want to take

Schbert, Bender, van Horn?  

this is going to be awesome. 

Question: 

Does a long class (10 -2:45) count as 1 or 2 for the 8 class limit?

• Like 1

First year attending! Are the supplies provided for the classes? I figured maybe some were, and maybe...some weren't? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Caitybob said:

First year attending! Are the supplies provided for the classes? I figured maybe some were, and maybe...some weren't? 

Usually most supplies such as handout, paint, & figure is provided. The class description should list what the participant needs to bring.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Caitybob said:

they say in the descriptions, but most want you to bring your own brushes,  but provide a mini or sculpting materials. 

I saw two that wanted you to bring a mini.

• Like 3

One suggestion for next year: it appears that a lot of similar classes are offered in the same timeslot.

For example, people who want to focus on Sculpting may find that they can't take certain sculpting classes by Julie Guthrie, Andrew Pieper, and Brien Piersol since they're all offered at the same time: Saturday, 10am. And for parents who want to bring their children, there are no "Reaper U Kids" classes during that timeslot... but there are two Reaper U Kids classes competing during the 1pm slot that afternoon (plus a third class geared for beginners).

Same for the Dragon classes (both are offered Friday at 3pm), etc.

• Like 3