4 hours ago, Bold said:

One suggestion for next year: it appears that a lot of similar classes are offered in the same timeslot.

For example, people who want to focus on Sculpting may find that they can't take certain sculpting classes by Julie Guthrie, Andrew Pieper, and Brien Piersol since they're all offered at the same time.

From my understanding of it, the instructors tend to choose the time slots.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Does it cost to sign up for certain classes?  Didn't see any prices when I bought tickets but am not sure since it's my first year to go

According to a message chain I shared with ReaperRon, classes will cost $20- $40 depending entirely on class size. That being said, a certain NMM class by a certain artist *cough**cough* KuroCleanbrush *cough**cough* will cost about double (likely about $80) since it's 4 hours in length. Expensive over all, yes. Worth taking as many as you can, absolutely.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bold said:

One suggestion for next year: it appears that a lot of similar classes are offered in the same timeslot.

Yeah I noticed that on a couple classes I had interest in.  I doubt there is much that could be done unless the instructors  for said classes got with others in another time slot and said "want to switch?"

Quite a few where I went "Oh man I would love to take a class on this subject by both of these instructors just to see the different ways they explain how to do it...but alas I cannot split myself in two."

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Yeah I noticed that on a couple classes I had interest in.  I doubt there is much that could be done unless the instructors  for said classes got with others in another time slot and said "want to switch?"

Quite a few where I went "Oh man I would love to take a class on this subject by both of these instructors just to see the different ways they explain how to do it...but alas I cannot split myself in two."

There is always doing it between two separate years. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

There is always doing it between two separate years. 

At my age...even with some notes I forget a lot of what I learned the year before. 

• Like 4

Is the max number of classes going to be 8 again? It lets you register for more. No lectures, I've taken 8 with a double both years I've been there and I love it. I just need to make the hard choices now if it is...

On 6/4/2018 at 11:46 AM, hungerfan said:

Am I missing something?  I like to think that I am a smart guy when it comes to websites...but not seeing how to pay for these classes one I added them to schedule.

Okay, I'm jumping in late here so if this has already been covered, forgive me.

At the top of the ReaperCon schedule page:

Please note: ReaperCon Class Tickets are not available for purchase at this time.

You may register for the classes you wish to take, but you are not guaranteed a seat in your class until tickets become active and you purchase your tickets.

Tickets will go live in early June; look for an announcement on Reapermini.com, and our social media outlets.

Class tickets aren't on sale yet. Registering for a class allows you to build an itinerary or schedule. When class tickets go on sale, you'll be able to purchase those tickets for the classes you registered for.

In other words, *registering* for a class does not mean you will get a seat in that class. And, just like every year, classes will probably sell out before someone gets a chance to get their seats.

Just like previous years, we're holding back 2 seats in each class that will be sold at the door.

On 6/4/2018 at 12:12 PM, emmagine said:

Ron, We are looking at the schedule, and notice that you have Mr.  Lovejoy teaching two classes at the same time on thursday.  Did you clone him?  If so,  good choice.

I'm not seeing this; I see Aaron's class at 10 am, and at 3pm on Thursday?

On 6/4/2018 at 12:22 PM, Inarah said:

Thanks Ron. I need to know what is in the paint sets before I spend $175 on the all-access pass.  Can you show us what is being developed? 

There are two sets of Bones Dungeon Dwellers paints: Dungeon Colors and Monster Colors. All new colors. I'll spill the beans on that later. :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/4/2018 at 1:25 PM, hungerfan said:

@Reaper Ron, one more question after adding classes to my schedule.  How would I purchase 2 seats to a Saturday morning class for my daughter and I?  Do I need to do an order of my classes and then go back in and do another seat for that one? If so do you know if this new software will allow that since I only have one admission purchased?  More worried about finding out there will be issues the day classes purchasing starts.

Great question, Ed. I'm asking Growtix now.

5 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Okay, I'm jumping in late here so if this has already been covered, forgive me.

At the top of the ReaperCon schedule page:

<snipped>

All good. I saw the comment on FB right after I wrote that.  My problem was that I did what anyone else asking did.  Scrolled down and starting clicking instead of reading that text. Assumed it was different and I thought the update was saying all classes were live and we could purchase them.  Silly me for thinking that since I know you have always put them up for a bit so people could go over them and plan out what they want to take before they are actually up for grabs.

On 6/4/2018 at 3:16 PM, Evilhalfling said:

On 6/5/2018 at 12:33 AM, Bold said:

For example, people who want to focus on Sculpting may find that they can't take certain sculpting classes by Julie Guthrie, Andrew Pieper, and Brien Piersol since they're all offered at the same time: Saturday, 10am. And for parents who want to bring their children, there are no "Reaper U Kids" classes during that timeslot... but there are two Reaper U Kids classes competing during the 1pm slot that afternoon (plus a third class geared for beginners).

Same for the Dragon classes (both are offered Friday at 3pm), etc.

Thanks for that. The class scheduling is like trying to organize a bag of ants. I'll see if we can't make some adjustments before tickets go on sale. This may require some people having to re-register for certain classes.

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 2

I noticed that on Thursday in the 1:00 time slot there are two classes scheduled for classroom #2 Denton ball room

1 hour ago, Kate said:

I noticed that on Thursday in the 1:00 time slot there are two classes scheduled for classroom #2 Denton ball room

Thank you; I think I fixed it. 

If you guys see any more errors like this, please email me at ron@reapermini.com

Thanks!

Hi.

I'm looking at the class list and it says "Purchase tickets to Register" but I have purchased reapercon tickets and they show in my past purchases.  It also says I can register but wont be guaranteed until tickets are active and I purchase them.  Is there a problem with my account?

I want to make sure im ready to go when tickets go live.  Do we know when that will be?

thanks,

Mike

1 minute ago, edz16 said:

Hi.

I'm looking at the class list and it says "Purchase tickets to Register" but I have purchased reapercon tickets and they show in my past purchases.  It also says I can register but wont be guaranteed until tickets are active and I purchase them.  Is there a problem with my account?

I want to make sure im ready to go when tickets go live.  Do we know when that will be?

thanks,

Mike

I had to go back to my attendance ticket confirmation and use the link there before I could get the class registration link to show right

3 minutes ago, edz16 said:

Hi.

thanks,

Mike

Did you try logging out and logging back in?