I had never set up an account. Once I did that and verified my email to link it to my attendance ticket, I could register for classes. 

Yes, what time?  I have to go on a road trip and I'll need to arrange to be somewhere with a computer when sales open.

AHHHHHHHH. There are so many classes I want to take.

I need to clone myself for more money and time! I want to play with friends and volunteer and eat food and learn art and make art and I only have four days to do it all I need more time....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

ReaperCon 2018 Class Tickets will be on sale Friday, June 8th! Make sure you've purchased your admission tickets and registered for your classes first! You can view the schedule here: https://register.growtix.com/schedu…/frontend/reapercon_2018

Also, how optimized is the site for access from other devices like phones?

I think I can make that work.  I'll just start my drive at 0500 MDT. 

That is Central Standard Time, right?

2 minutes ago, Highlander said:

I think I can make that work.  I'll just start my drive at 0500 MDT. 

That is Central Standard Time, right?

Sorry, I guess we're on CDT right now.

oooh goodie! Ron added my black and white class for saturday!  thanks!!!

• Like 1

Is there any way to know the price of a class before they go on sale?

My understanding is prices vary this year, but I haven't seen any prices listed anywhere.

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 2

Getting things ready for tickets to go live tomorrow. And ya'll know this is going to happen: classes that you've registered for are going to sell out before you get a chance to purchase tickets.

And some folks are going to be upset, stating, "How did this class sell out? But I registered for it!" Again, registering is not a guarantee, only purchasing the ticket is. 

But, just like previous years, we are holding back 2 tickets for each and every class that will be put on sale the day of. So, if you miss out, hang in there. You will still get a chance to get your class ticket if it sold out online.

This is a new system, and I'm sure we're going to have some wrinkles to iron out when tickets go live. So, please, be patient and hang in there with us. ::D:

25 minutes ago, Clearman said:

My understanding is prices vary this year, but I haven't seen any prices listed anywhere.

Average is about $25. Some are more, some are less. Smaller classes are generally more expensive. For example, three of Derek's classes are only 8 person classes, and they sell for $40 per seat.

On the other hand, Corporea's Color Theory class is only $20; it's larger, and a little more demo oriented.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, Corporea said:

oooh goodie! Ron added my black and white class for saturday!  thanks!!!

Yeah! Great topic!

Go take Erin's class!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Agree.  When and where will class prices appear?  I have budgeted for classes, but not an infinite amount.