dmpv01

Custom Modded Heroforge Eldritch Knight/Arch Mage

Great painting on both of these. Seriously nice OSL effect. I also like the way you paint such dark shadows. I need to learn how to do that.

• Like 1

Got to say ... luv the multiple aspects of single character idea ...

• Like 1

Thanks!

@Boaz, yeah, and additionally I find it weird that so many figures meant for the table are in dramatic action poses when most of the time they are hitting up the local tavern for info or generally not threatening at all. I wish there were more options of regular, unarmed heros just chilling.

Edited by dmpv01
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      03157: Garwin Greywand, Wizard sculpted by Bobby Jackson.  Continuing on with practicing OSL.  I started by undershading with dark brown and purple and highlighted up to linen white on his body and base.  I did the same thing but with black and greys on his staff.

I then added the blue for his robe, using two sets of blues.  One set has no light effect colour added.  The other set has the yellow added.  I did the shading and highlighting on the dark side with the blues that didn't have the yellow added.  I used the set with the yellow added anywhere that I thought the light was going to hit, using the undershading as a guide as to where that would be.  The yellow I mixed with the blue is also used on the orb.

Then I added the other colours (particularly the staff and the fleshtones) using the same approach of mixing up two sets of the colours to use side by side.

Overall I'm pleased with the way it's turning out.  A few of the values seem out of balance though.  Particularly parts of the staff compared to the adjacent areas on his robe.  Some of the flesh tones that are further away from the orb need to be darker still.  The part of the staff directly below the orb seems too bright overall, especially right beneath the orb.  Still a work in progress.

• By Pingo
      This is a teeny-tiny old Ral Partha dwarf. I don't know the SKU. Ratmaster2000 identified him as 01-070b, Dwarf Seer w/ Crystal Ball. I suspect he was sculpted by Tom Meier, given the delicacy and the anatomical accuracy.

He is the first dwarf I have finished from the WIP thread Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs: 60184: Meyanda, Android Priestess and a bunch of dwarfs as Exalted Jadeborn.

As ever, comments and critiques are welcome.

How small is he? This small:

• By wickedshifty
      My BF had a PC made with Heroforge I've been putting off, cause he wanted Tartan painted. 

I've seen all the recent Tartan posts here and followed along with the tutorials and I'm so pleased with how it came out! 
      He also requested a red leather jacket and green mohawk. Overall I am so happy with this mini. 
      Used almost all reaper paints, and a couple of citadel washes. 

Thanks so so so much for all the tartan inspiration! 

• By Disemboweler
      Here is a miniature that I used as my character for Dungeons & Dragons. I changed the snake's colors 3 times before I was happy with it. I ended up using the colors of my real life pet snake. 
    • By dmpv01
      I printed this design from heroforge needing a custom, notable NPC, swashbuckling aarokocra captain of the high seas for a campaign. Not a perfect print or paint, but good enough for the table.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)