2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Being married to the DM dies have its benefits.

Mere typo, or menacing threat? Only time will tell...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Well, I was apparently the only who tried to figure this out ahead of time, and none of the ideas I presented were used. Instead, the dumbest idea was used and two of our crew were killed. 

Then we were informed that oh yes, at least three of the ideas I presented would have worked.

After i expressed my frustration with the decision making process, I took out the rest of my frustration on the cat. He got brushed rather a lot.

did the cat get promoted to tactical officer?

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I'm pretty sure Hubby is reluctant to kill my characters because of other people's stupidity. Now, if I do something stupid, that's different. Being married to the DM does have its benefits.

"You're funny. I married you. That's why I'm going to kill you last." < /Schwarzenegger >

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

did the cat get promoted to tactical officer?

No, he's chief fur bombardier. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

"You're funny. I married you. That's why I'm going to kill you last." < /Schwarzenegger >

Yea, but remember how he said he was going to kill you last? He lied.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/1/2018 at 12:22 PM, redambrosia said:

Well, I was apparently the only who tried to figure this out ahead of time, and none of the ideas I presented were used. Instead, the dumbest idea was used and two of our crew were killed. 

Then we were informed that oh yes, at least three of the ideas I presented would have worked.

After i expressed my frustration with the decision making process, I took out the rest of my frustration on the cat. He got brushed rather a lot.

Well, that pretty much sucks!

Hopefully, in the future they will listen to you a little more.

• Thanks 1

You know the old gamer mantra of how the best laid plans never survives an encounter with the PCs.

Turns out the survival rate of bad plans is just as bad. :zombie:

• Like 3

You know the old gamer mantra of how the best laid plans never survives an encounter with the PCs.

Turns out the survival rate of bad plans is just as bad. :zombie:

Edited by Cranky Dog

3 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

So when you say two of the crew were killed, does that mean NPC crew or PC crew?

NPC crew. Really made me quite salty, cause we'd managed to go through quite a bit without loosing any of them. 

I'm hoping to find a rod of resurrection or something in this asteroid. Hubby likes to tell us about all the loot we miss because we don't look around, but this time I'm gonna look in every nook and cranny in the danged rock. No one kills my crew :angry:

Yeah. The cat got brushed really well in Saturday. It's kinda amazing he has any fur left.

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 1

Were the two crew members who died wearing red shirts? If they were, then there's nothing you could have done to prevent their deaths. It's a genetic condition.

• Haha 5