Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Printer friendly painting instructions?

First off, I love the painting instructions you've been putting up for the new minis! Thank you, they're wonderful!

Do you think you could make a more printer friendly version, without the fancy background color but still keeping the pictures?

Thanks again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello everyone, finally i can post a mini I've finished to paint: during the holidays I was very busy at work and at home and had no time to paint :(

Soooo here we have Borin Ironbrow, I was really inspired by the pose, the quality of the sculpt and the three weapon to choice: I've opted for the warhammer, cause a dwarf have to break rocks and skulls 
      Classic red beard, and red robe to make contrast with the green cloak, natural leather and METALS!
      Woooo! I got a bunch of new metals from  Vallejo Metal Colors for the holidays and had to try it and I have to say this are THE BEST metal i've ever used, so smooth application, superb metallic finish: the pictures can't capture the real effect, but believe me, those metals are just incredible! 
      Tried to make a Ancient gold finish for the armor and the hammer head, using steel, silver and washing it with some Sepia. It came out more Brass looking, happy of it hanyway!
      For the shield, helm and hammer handle I've opted for steel finish: for it i've used steel, dark grey wash and aluminium highlight.

Ok enough bla bla... here we go:

Thank you for reading, hope you'll like it! 
    • By Brianuk
      Have painted this chap up for Rangers of Shadow Deep. Am using a mixture of orcs, half orcs, and gnolls for the "gnolls" in the game, mainly to reduce the lead pile.  Really like the style of the armour in particular. It reminds me of the Angus Mcbride Lord of the Rings paintings. Am going to get the other 4 orcs so he has some mates. 

• By wickedshifty
      These are probably some of my best work ever, which is a little silly. But they are such nice little sculpts and I love them. I got them for free for ordering so much. 

• By Brianuk
      Nearly finished with the Dungeon Dwellers special from Reaper. Will add a goblet (is that just red wine?) to the base and have a final go at highlights. 
      The base is thin Cork sheet from The Range (if you are in the UK) layered up. It tears very easily but good for things like this. 

• By dmpv01
      Simple speed paint. All done except for the base.
      Edit: I've added my 2nd Cairn Wraith. I really liked Michael Proctor's example paint so I copied the color scheme for it.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)