• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dunker79
      I am back!!! After 8 months of not touching my brush, I am a tad bit rusty. Hope you like my take on Varaug. C&c is always welcome!

• By xandizzle
      Hello again.  I've finished painting two Orcs, mooks for the Big Bad Warlock of my campaign.  I've never tried NMM before and it had interesting results on their weapon blades.  

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning,
      here's my next figure, a Shadowrun gnome shaman, that came out of a set of MetaHuman figures, two gnomes (the female gnome already painted) a hobgoblin and a cyclops.  A feisty little gnome shaman or druid, kind of scrawny with a nice long braided head of hair in the back.  Fun figure to paint, a small part of the Gnomevember painting extravaganza (my extravaganza of two figures that is).

No idea in the world that that thing he is holding, some kind of totem, so I pretty randomly painted it.  Kind of a lot of detail for such a small little figure.  Not one hundred percent sure who sculpted, but I'm guessing maybe Jim Johnson? Maybe somebody else will know a bit better.

Anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

• By lazarp
      So one of my players bought a hero forge 3d model and then printed it. I've based it, primed it and now I'm painting it in the color combination he requested. I have just finished the base layer (the goggles will be gold with green glass)
      Hope he's happy when it's finished :D

• By lazarp
      Dark Heaven Legends Thelgar Halfblood 03197 converted using greenstuff and warhammer bits. Painted and used as a pc in my dnd campaign :D

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)