Jump to content

Chaoswolf

Happy Birthday, Malefactus!

Recommended Posts

Gratulerer med Dagen.

 

Hurra for deg som fyller ditt år!
Ja, deg vil vi gratulere!
Alle i ring omkring deg vi står,
og se, nå vil vi marsjere,
bukke, nikke, neie, snu oss omkring,
danse for deg med hopp og sprett og spring,
ønske deg av hjertet alle gode ting!
Og si meg så, hva vil du mere?
Gratulere!

Hurray for you for celebrating your birthday!
Yes, we congratulate you!
We all stand around you in a ring,
And look, now we’ll march,
Bow, nod, curtsy, we turn around,
Dance for you and hop and skip and jump!
Wishing you from the heart all good things!
And tell me, what more could you want?
Congratulations!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

Gratulerer med Dagen.

 

Hurra for deg som fyller ditt år!
Ja, deg vil vi gratulere!
Alle i ring omkring deg vi står,
og se, nå vil vi marsjere,
bukke, nikke, neie, snu oss omkring,
danse for deg med hopp og sprett og spring,
ønske deg av hjertet alle gode ting!
Og si meg så, hva vil du mere?
Gratulere!

Hurray for you for celebrating your birthday!
Yes, we congratulate you!
We all stand around you in a ring,
And look, now we’ll march,
Bow, nod, curtsy, we turn around,
Dance for you and hop and skip and jump!
Wishing you from the heart all good things!
And tell me, what more could you want?
Congratulations!

 

You are to replies what Michelangelo was to ceiling painting. Thanks for the song, Jay!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Mal!

 

Or as they say around here Co-là-breith math

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, robinh said:

Happy Birthday Mal!

 

Or as they say around here Co-là-breith math

 

Thanks, robinh. Since so many Folk wished me a Happy, I guess it counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday!  Hope your next ride around the sun is better than the last.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rahz said:

Happy Birthday!  Hope your next ride around the sun is better than the last.  

 

...there is always room for improvement. I would be okay with me if it took a little longer to come around again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×