Sanwah

Reapercon Figures for Non-Con goers?

Looking at the lovely Sophie and the Dreadmere witch, if you are not going to Reapercon, are they available for purchase sometime.  If so, is it a limited time?

And, second query, are they both in the Swag bag, and will the bags be available for non-con goers?

• Like 3

Seconded the questions :)  my life rarely involves funding or time for such things as cons, so definitely interested

• Like 2

I would expect Sophie to go online for general purchase during the show until the end of the year.  This has been our pattern since moving to fall for show. 

The metal models will usually end up as regular releases within a month of the show.  Any resin items will be limited quantities and not usually available online.

• Like 5

So dumb question time, is the Dreadmere witch a metal release or a resin one??

And Swag bag??

• Like 1

The Swag Bag is a goodie bag that can be purchased in addition to a ticket (or can come bundled with a 4-day pass). Here's the description of this year's swag bag:

A high-quality, reusable polypropylene bag stuffed with Reaper miniatures, paints, and other cool ReaperCon 2018 memorabilia! Includes: ReaperCon 2018 Sophie Miniature, ReaperCon Convention Miniature, Special Edition Reaper Master Series Paints (3), Dreadmere Faction Iconic Miniature, ReaperCon 2018 Dungeon Dweller Miniature, ReaperCon 2018 Program, Paint Rinse Cup, Pen, and Notebook. **NOTE: THIS OPTION IS FOR REAPERCON ATTENDEES ONLY; if you are interested in purchasing a Swag Bag but will not be attending ReaperCon, please wait for an announcement on www.reapermini.com***

There is also the VIP Bonus bundle, which has even more cool stuff in it:

The ReaperCon 2018 VIP Bonus Bundle includes the following special swag items: 1 Large Figure Carrying Case, one Dungeon Dwellers Monster Colors paint set, one Dungeon Dwellers Dungeon Colors paint set, one special edition Reaper MSP VIP Triad, all 4 different Dreadmere faction miniatures, one Hall of Fame resin miniature, and one VIP resin miniature. **NOTE: THIS OPTION IS FOR REAPERCON ATTENDEES ONLY; if you are interested in purchasing a Bonus Bundle but will not be attending ReaperCon, please wait for an announcement on www.reapermini.com***

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

The Swag Bag is a goodie bag that can be purchased in addition to a ticket (or can come bundled with a 4-day pass). Here's the description of this year's swag bag:

There is also the VIP Bonus bundle, which has even more cool stuff in it:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Huzzah +1!

• Like 1

This is not an official response, just my best guess based on previous years.

In the past, and I would suspect this year, if you purchase a pass in order to obtain a swag bag, you need to be present to pick up the swag bag. Reaper does not ship swag bags to people who do not attend the con. I do not recall if it is possible to have a friend who is attending pick up the bag in your stead, or if you need to show ID to pick up a bag. It is possible to ask friends who are attending to purchase additional Reaper convention swag items for you in the Reaper store that will be onsite.

If there are swag bags left after the convention they put those in the online store to sell. I do not think there is any guarantee that post-con swag bags will contain every item available at the convention. (Typically this is more likely to refer to third part vendor swag rather that Reaper figures/paint, but it is information worth noting.)

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Wren said:

(Typically this is more likely to refer to third part vendor swag rather that Reaper figures/paint, but it is information worth noting.)

An example would be the plastic mini holder/carrying case from a third party vendor that was included in last years swagbag for attendees. Not everyone received a case who ordered the swagbag online... although I did. :ph34r:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

An example would be the plastic mini holder/carrying case from a third party vendor that was included in last years swagbag for attendees. Not everyone received a case who ordered the swagbag online... although I did. :ph34r:

Oh, wow. Good to know; I had been planning to order bags as I’m not in a position to attend. If I hadn’t seen this, I would have been really upset if something was missing.

• Like 2

Living in Australia means that going to Reapercon is something that is like a dream...but at least the Reapercon Swag bag gives me a feeling of being there.  I try to get it every year.

I was trying to work out if the swag bag comes out after Reapercon *crosses fingers*, and others in my gaming group want the Sophie and the Witch, are all three of those items available at the same time on the website.  It sounds like Sophie and the Swag Bag (if available) would cross over, and Sophie and the Witch would cross over, but not necessarily all three, unless the witch gets released in metal fairly cose to Reapercon's end, when any Swag Bags are up.  I can manage others' expectations that way.

• Like 4