Geoff Davis

02476: Lorna the Huntress

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

Nice, but she doesn't quite seem to have got the hang of wearing a kilt...

That's because it is a trophy, she took it from the guy she defeated.

Awesome job!

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

Nice, but she doesn't quite seem to have got the hang of wearing a kilt...

Nope, she's the original Hipster. 

Just look, flannel shirt and a long beard...   

• Haha 2

Haha. A long beard. I had to think about that for a minute.

//

@Geoff DavisI am quite amazed by the progress you made in such a short time. At least it feels like it. Great work! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

@Geoff DavisI am quite amazed by the progress you made in such a short time. At least it feels like it. Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks very much.  I have been painting miniatures for a very long time (I started in 1979) but I have really only progressed in the last couple of years.  I'm recently retired so I finally have the time to dedicate to it.  Most importantly, over the last 6 months participating on this forum I feel like I have levelled up several times over.  Access to advice, supportive comments and seeing the fantastic work of painters on this forum have all made a huge difference.  I feel lucky to have found this community.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Geoff Davis said:

Thanks very much.  I have been painting miniatures for a very long time (I started in 1979) but I have really only progressed in the last couple of years.  I'm recently retired so I finally have the time to dedicate to it.  Most importantly, over the last 6 months participating on this forum I feel like I have levelled up several times over.  Access to advice, supportive comments and seeing the fantastic work of painters on this forum have all made a huge difference.  I feel lucky to have found this community.

Congratulations on doing something so positive with your retirement, a great example to us all.

• Like 2

nice job, the sword looks cool along withthe plaid 

• Like 1