Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Progress has been halting at best; a vicious combination of annoying chores & a case of the blahs did their thing.
I did start on the painting though. One side has the base colors:

DSCN6460.thumb.JPG.5abd5f5682c9f21133b6b02255fd6ea2.JPG

 

The other gives a hint as to where this is going:

DSCN6461.thumb.JPG.205d1ab323c80351c79f831183c6f078.JPG

 

More later perhaps.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Good progress!

 

 

 

Thanks, Glitter!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By malefactus
      Halloween always gets my mind going with spooky thoughts...rather like the rest of the year, but more so.
      Now I have been making Pumpkinhead/Jack O'Lantern Folk for quite a while...here's an album of them:
       
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/KbDNTNRCMYcchlRn2
       
      Then I stumbled on this illustration on Pinterest,  AND I had to try that sunny smile:

       
      I was fairly pleased with the test results:

       
      I did a second one  with what I had learned from the first:

       
      ...with a closer look:

       
      The second is closer to the size of the Reaper Jack O'Lanterns that I usually use for the Pumpkinheads. The first is a bit larger. I may wind up using a GW Orc torso
      like this one from  2017:

       
      The legs are GW Zombie legs.
      This another possibility:

       
      OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
    • By malefactus
      Another month another batch of Mushrooms & Associates. This month is a bit lighter than last. I started it toward the end of last month's Gang...which is still waiting on some Show Off photos. 
      I am also hoping to squeeze in some Pumpkinheads & other Halloween strangeness elsewhere. More of that later. For now, The Mushrooms:

       
      With the ever popular Leo Sizechek for comparison:

       
      I got the idea to do a Mushroom/Goblin Wizard from this illustration:

       
      Mine is a bit seedier:

       
      A Goblin Faerie sidekick seemed appropriate. Appropriate or not I wanted to try out some paper punch butterfly wings with a foam coating inner layer:

       
      AND base coated & ready for color:

       
      More whenever.
    • By malefactus
      A few days ago I started a new type of Mushroom based on some Pinterest polymer clay pieces like this one:

       
      This one & his kin are quite a bit larger than the ones I make, but the detail is something to aspire to.
      Here is a step by step of my Mushroom in progress up to yesterday. This is the plumber's epoxy dolly:

       
      The Kneadotite (green stuff):

       
      I use the left over green stuff to make smaller versions of the Big Mushroom...you probably already notice that:

       
      There will be more of this type in varying sizes AND their bases coming along soon...or eventually.
       
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×