LarsM

Warhammer diorama (Pic heavy)

Very nice concept. I've never gotten into Warhammer myself, but I have to admit the sculpts are quite beautiful. This should be very fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes their sculpts are nice, but so are their prices. Her in Denmark it is about 4 times as much for a human size as a Reaper Bones.

A very little progress, but mostly just a couple photos of the scene. Minis is just attached with tack-thingie.. 

I have startet on the drone and a jumping Tau. 

I had to add an I-profil (?) to support the foot of the big tyranid. 

It is getting a bit cramped, but "keep it tight" they say.. Too cramped? 

IMG_20180618_185229.jpg

IMG_20180618_185334.jpg

• Like 19

looking cool !

I don't know , but at the end..at least for the one I recently done...the photo shot is what make it or break it xD....once done you really need to make some nice photos shot of it .. which kinda scary me with my poor equipment for this haha.

• Thanks 1

Not too cramped, looks just about right to me.

I like the colors on your tau.

• Thanks 1

A little progress. 

Finished a control-computer thing for the machine. 

And just about finished the shooting Tau, problem about this one is is needs to be connectet to the til of the big tyranid. I think I will connectet them at the base with both parts painted and attached.. 

IMG_20180620_214527.jpg

IMG_20180620_221707.jpg

IMG_20180620_221558.jpg

• Like 12

Epic stuff and so well executed

• Thanks 1

Got a bit more done on the drone, Im quite happy with the color transitions, although they maybe need a bit more work. Im really gonna try my best on this one, as it is sitting on top of everything and is very vissible. 

I also painted more cracks in the floor and worked a bit on the bricks.

I startet on the ground/dirt with a blue color.. The plan was dull it down a bit. But I don't know if it is gonna be too weird with blue-is dirt..any opinions? 

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment, crittiq and suggest. 

IMG_20180629_184329.jpg

IMG_20180629_184408.jpg

IMG_20180629_184446.jpg

IMG_20180629_184510.jpg

• Like 14

Small update.. 

Added a bit of batte damage to one of the Tau's. The others will follow. 

Some of it came out nice.. but it's so tiny..

IMG_20180703_205602.jpg

• Like 12

More progress.

Im done with the Drone. ..and when I see these pictures I see so many flaws.. But in general I am happy with it. I might go back and do a few touch ups.

I am quite happy about the battle marks, I think they went better than on the Tau.

I'm not quite sure about the exhausts, should they be more white? I gave them a slight yellow, to indicate heat..but Im not sure they are bright enough. Any opinions?

02Drone.jpg

03Drone.jpg

04Drone.jpg

05Drone.jpg

• Like 12