• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      I started a second first giant queen recently. I've done a fair amount of work on her so far but still have a long way to go.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Painted this up for the contest, but I have so many giants, now I'll just have to paint up another...

Bam,
      Kev!
    • By Rob Dean
      I was moving miniatures around in the basement yesterday in preparation for moving and ran across the box containing the Stonehaven giants Kickstarter figures.  When I ordered them originally, I figured that the first one up would be the sleeping/dead giant. I was/am expecting him to feature more as an objective marker than an active combatant.  Anyway, I washed him off and spray primed him last night, after which I was afflicted with the fear that the resin might not be compatible with the spray primer, but I appear to have lucked out.  This is just as well, as it looks like these giants are going to be exclusive to the Kickstarter production run, so replacing it could be a problem.

I have also primed the next six Oathsworn Burrows and Badgers figures that I wished to do, so I was feeling ambitious this morning.  In practice for the new house  where there won’t be a permanent painting space, I pulled out the travel paint kit and had at things, working back and forth between them as colors overlapped.

The raven mage got a purple hood in honor of the local American football team.  Since ravens appear to be pretty uniformly black, I was mostly drybrushing some highlights.  After spraying, I should have made them even contrastier, because they are pretty invisible without the flash.   Live and learn...

Anyway that puts me up to a dozen, so I should be able to run two war bands and get a game on the table relatively soon, even if just as a solo.

• By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)