giyomuSan

AoW - Barbarian Marauder Chief

New wip ..while I am working on that base for the orc shaman and this guy ..I started him of course :)

Started to work on the skin, kind of sketchy stage for now , the sculpt is nice so better not messup that xd.

I experimented with purple ink underneath before applying my color, and not waiting for the ink to completely dry so it kind of mix with the paint.

I put in the picture my choice of color for that part , well for now.

DB1AAD8F-0549-42E1-AE01-6D5074D49795.thumb.jpeg.08d0ffef40cf25161191d6c818a7da4f.jpeg

• Like 9

small progress on this guy, worked on a skin abot more and applied some base color for clothes..I am still undecided for some of other parts...thinking time :)

6D236ABF-7AFF-4F00-BF1F-F6E8B0101F98.thumb.jpeg.970f63f78abe634e19ab789e13cccd2e.jpeg

• Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now