Mckenna35

Cigar Box Battle Mats

Not sure how many here are wargamers, but these are pretty cool!  I have a number of them and they keep coming out with new designs.  Useful for a variety of games, or just a really different blanket.  :lol:

• Like 3

Where else can I get good prices on battlemaps?

Thanks!

• Like 1

These look pretty good.  It's also interesting to see cut-out options in matching artwork.

• Like 1

Yeah, they're nice because you can put terrain on top of them, or underneath.  They're oversized enough that you've got a pretty good amount of overhang, so if you want to put hills and stuff underneath, it doesn't pull the mat up over the edges of the table, and they're soft enough to conform well, unlike the vinyl ones.

I hate you guys right now. *sigh*

Now I just need some of those bridges from the other guy, and … *throws chilibombs everywhere*

• Like 1

FWIW, now that they hit their first stretch goal, they went ahead an unlocked ALL the new designs. ::o::devil:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135116486/assassins-creed-brotherhood-of-venice?ref=discovery

About
      If you pledge before November 14th 11:59 EST (17:59 Paris/CET, 16:59 London) you will get the Ezio the Assassin miniature for free (a $7 USD/ 7€ / 6 £ / $10 CAD value). The miniature will be available as an add-on after that and does not have any effect on the gameplay. 
      Cliquez ici pour une version française de cette page.
      Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood of Venice is a tabletop board game with miniatures aiming to capture the essence of Assassin's Creed® and turn it into a fun, fully cooperative game for 1 to 4 players. 
      It is played in a campaign spanning several months in 1509 in which you play a small team of Assassins in charge of developing the Headquarters of the Brotherhood of Assassins in Venice, after Ezio Auditore da Firenze has defeated Cesare Borgia and his allies, between the events of Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed®: Revelations.
      Players will use their Assassin's skills, equipment and their own sense of tactics to complete various objectives while evading detection from the Guards.
      The campaign will pit you against Templars, let you explore unknown events of the Brotherhood in Venice, and determine the fate of the Brotherhood in the famous City of Masks.
      Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood of Venice is a Triton Noir game under license by Ubisoft Entertainment.
      First time on Kickstarter ? Click here to see how it works.
      The game will be available in English or French. You will be able to choose your language in the pledge manager (after the Kickstarter campaign). In addition, we will offer free pdf files for German, Spanish and Italian languages with the rules, the campaign book and the cards' text.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/901436411/nuclear-dice?ref=discovery

About
      Hi friends.
      If you want to blow someone up and make your strategic game more realistic or may be - this is a new big dice project fot you!
      I will try to make a good set, possibly there will be two different sets.
      Till this project be alive - i`ll present new models and after this we`ll decide what to do. Also i want to see your reaction - if this project will be interesting for you.
      And one important thing - i do not advocate war and wish that such things are used only in games. Not in real life - be wise and humanity.
      Thanks to all.
      With support

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1104895970/dungeon-entrances-unique-role-playing-game-accesso?ref=discovery

About
      Designed to fit with 25mm, 28mm and 30mm gaming scales, the modular dungeon entrances are original accessories that will add more life to dungeons, adventures and encounters.
      4 DUNGEON ENTRANCES INCLUDED
      Dragon Temple Entrance Crypt Entrance Forest Dungeon Entrance Cave Entrance The dungeon entrances are printed on a high quality cardstock. Assembly is very easy, requiring only scissors or exacto knife. No glue is needed except for the cave entrance.
      DRAGON TEMPLE ENTRANCE
      Dragon Temple Entrance CRYPT ENTRANCE
      Crypt Entrance FOREST DUNGEON ENTRANCE
      Forest Dungeon Entrance CAVE ENTRANCE
      This entrance includes 5 modular tiles to let you create a bigger battle map. 
      Cave Entrance
    • By Gadgetman!
      ww.kickstarter.com/projects/ondu-/ondu-iii-pinhole-cameras-perfect-shutter-snap-on-f

About
      Imagine a camera with no lens, no focus, no mirror and definitely no batteries that can create images like this.
      No need to imagine anymore, it is here. This will change the way you think about light, time and memories. We have created the ONDU pinhole camera series MK III to reignite your spark in photography, and most of all to enable you to create captivating images with light in the simplest way possible.  

There's a lot of nice pictures on the project page. Enjoy them, then back the project. 
      I own the very limited edition 'Box' from the first KS(less than 20 were made), and the 6x17 OnduRama from the second KS, and both are very nice cameras. They did have issues that caused delays back then(with getting the machinery delivered and so on), but they were pretty good at keeping backers updated. But now they have all the machines in the workshop, so I expect there won't be any big delays this time

Necessary disclaimer; they considered me so helpful in the comments section that they gave me a 135 pocket camera as a bonus. so yeah, I may not necessarily be completely impartial. 

• By Suden
      Archon Studio (LOAD, Vanguard of War, Chronicle X) are branching into modular terrain. The project is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/1614419087?ref=6j5c5t&token=15b18208

Apparently it is "full plastic injection" so not the same as their minis. The concept seems interesting, but the preview page is far from finished, so it's hard to get a good grasp on prices (one "Starter Pledge" for $49 is all they currently have listed, along with a $20 add on). The whole magnetized modular wall system looks like it could have potential.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)