MKCS

White Dragons don’t share

Thats great with snow! The dragons head and eyes and horns are really great. 

• Thanks 1

Nice outcome.

I don't think that sorceress is dressed appropriately for the weather.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Very nice! I think the mage is cold but maybe not for long. The dragon might help her warm up!

Not a critique, just a comment, you could add a few icicles and really make it pop! It looks awesome as is. I like how the dragon looks frosty and the snow on the terrain is well done.

I have painted one and have another that I haven't decided a "theme" for yet. I think I could paint 5 or 6 of these to have one for every occasion - winter, deep woods, haunted, beachy, jungle....it is such a fun set!

Great job!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Amazing look! Now I want (again) to pick up another to try again! lol

And the sorceress isn't cold! Mind over Matter and all that, right?  Besides, she can Prestidigitate her clothes to warm herself, right? oh yeah.. the lack of clothing is the problem..

Edited by eldamir
  • Haha 2

On 6/16/2018 at 9:43 PM, Pochi said:

Very nice! I think the mage is cold but maybe not for long. The dragon might help her warm up!

Not a critique, just a comment, you could add a few icicles and really make it pop! It looks awesome as is. I like how the dragon looks frosty and the snow on the terrain is well done.

I have painted one and have another that I haven't decided a "theme" for yet. I think I could paint 5 or 6 of these to have one for every occasion - winter, deep woods, haunted, beachy, jungle....it is such a fun set!

Great job!

And suggestions like this are why I love this forum!

First time for everything; they were surprisingly easy to do.

-A big bowl of ice cubes in water

-A glass dipped, and cooled in the ice water.

-Glue gun the glass into “iceicle” shapes.

-Dip the glass into the icy cold water.

-Peel and place with a dab of gel-glue.

thanks again everyone!

164B614A-4350-430B-AB6D-4AC903E8B539.jpeg

7D10441B-91E0-42D4-9F92-CBDD27B61A1C.jpeg

8521EED5-02D2-4C08-B254-073C86F1C3F1.jpeg

• Like 7

Yep, that added a little extra wow factor! Makes it look even colder! I had never heard of your icicle making method either. Very cool. (Pun not intended, just a happy accident!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool icicles!   Am imagining this done in a heavy snow setting - with deep snow outside and blown into the corners.. (far outside my skill range to pull something like that off, but is a neat picture in my head at least :D )

and I just noticed that your dwarven cleric is already down?  Doesn't look good for our band of adventurers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pochi said:

Yep, that added a little extra wow factor! Makes it look even colder! I had never heard of your icicle making method either. Very cool. (Pun not intended, just a happy accident!)

It was the first you-tube video I watched (on icicle making anyways). It seemed easy enough.

I think it turned out well, so I figured I’d pass it along.

• Like 1